Paranormal Activity Reviews

• Jun 16, 2020

just really boring and un scary

just really boring and un scary

• Jun 10, 2020

Paranormal Activity is a slow boring experience. There is nothing much to it and some scenes are ridiculous. However the movie is quite scary in some scenes but also quite confusing. Wouldn't recommend Paranormal Activity unless you were bored and had nothing else to watch.

• May 18, 2020

After hearing all the hype, I finally watched it and boy was it dumb and not even scary.

• May 12, 2020

all you need to do to scare me is put a camera at the side of a bedroom and make paranormal things happen. that is what this movie is. it also scares me a lot. but a great movie

• May 03, 2020

Bloody terrifying ending. Very nice build-up of tension (never play Ouija).

Bloody terrifying ending. Very nice build-up of tension (never play Ouija).

• Apr 27, 2020

It's boring! The most interesting thing about this movie was reading how Micah is the scariest guy in the film because he's emotionally abusive to Katie! HATE Micah!

• Apr 26, 2020

I remember seeing this when it was new, I actually thought this really happened. When a film is that convincing, you know it's good. Final verdict: 4 out 5 stars!

• Apr 17, 2020

Paranormal Activity is brilliant handheld horror

Paranormal Activity is brilliant handheld horror

• Apr 11, 2020

An utterly ludicrous, brain-dead insult to the horror industry. It is significantly absurd that countless brilliant indies are shrugged off annually and replaced with preposterous cash-grabs such as Paranormal Activity.

• Apr 09, 2020