Pompeii Reviews

• Dec 24, 2020

We all have heard of Pompeii, its a catchy story. I am talking about historical event though, not this waste of time. There is absolutely no story going on: There is an unfortunate gladiator and towards the end they try to run from volcano, that's it. I wish the sketch was better.

• Dec 11, 2020

The effect is very good, the storyline is easy to follow. Visual is good. That's all, good for entertaining as an easy choice.

• Dec 08, 2020

I wouldn’t say that Pompeii is a disaster some people make it out to be. The last half hour of the movie is pretty exciting when the volcano Erupts lots of carnage and destruction. The movie is almost like a poor man’s titanic with a poor man’s gladiator. I found most of it to be entertaining in a B-movie kind of way. The movie would’ve benefited from an R rating was some blood and the acting is pretty campy. If you’re in for some B-movie thrills Pompeii delivers mostly.

• Oct 31, 2020

Love can erupt, and class barriers can be overcome, even in the midst of a lava flow. Isn't that the great American novel?

• Sep 29, 2020

many love scene in this movie

many love scene in this movie

• Jul 29, 2020

The movie Pompeii 2014 is an insult to Romans, Italians, slaves, politicians, horses, volcano's, earthquakes, historians, geography, and just about any topic a person could derive from this motion picture. This movie could possibly cater to youths 12 years and under provided that they have no education on the subject matter. Pompeii 2014 has done nothing for the careers of the talent that acted in the film. The special effects are lackluster. The plot is as thin as onion paper. Lunch bag let down.

• Jun 28, 2020

A ideia desse filme é muito boa, infelizmente a direção dele é bem fraca (o diretor é fraco), mas em geral eu acho esse filme OK, acho ele muito subestimado pela crítica e pela maioria das pessoas

• May 25, 2020

Meh. Almost every element in the movie was taken from other movies. It's only worth watching if it's the only alternative to rearranging your sock drawer.

• May 07, 2020

At first I thought "Why did they cast Kiefer Sutherland in this." I thought that was the worst, most horribly acted part of this all. Then I realized the proper question to ask was, "Why didn't they make this POS in the first place?"

• Apr 29, 2020

It looks good. It looks really good! But just because it looks good, doesn't exactly mean it is good.