Princess Protection Program Reviews

• Feb 18, 2020

This was one of my childhood favourite movies and i just rewatched it and loved it. It might not be for everyone but I personally absolutely love this one.

• Jan 28, 2020

Rewatching it ten years later, and no matter how stupid it may be, one can't help but love Demi and Selena's chemistry and empathize with the ensuing drama.

• Apr 24, 2019

I fell asleep. I have never seem a more tragic movie. honestly completely dissapointed, such great actors and people and their value dropped significantly from the shitty acting and storyline of this movie.

• Jan 15, 2018

Love this movie! Amazing story every time you watch it, shows friendship

Love this movie! Amazing story every time you watch it, shows friendship

• Apr 09, 2017

Entertaining, but not very good. Both of these stars are all grown up now. Extremely cheesy and not really worth your time. Go watch DIE HARD, not this.

• Mar 30, 2017

Princess Protection Program boasts two wonderful stars but strains due to the conventional script writing. 67%/100%

• Jan 20, 2016

This movie came out around the time when Disney channel was REALLY going down hill. It's like the writers have run out of ideas at this point, seriously! Can we at least have a tv kids movie that's not so formulaic like this one? Every DCOM is like this nowadays and it drives me crazy! If you've seen one, you've seen them all.

• Sep 12, 2015

A really enjoyable kids movie.

A really enjoyable kids movie.

• Aug 24, 2015

Boring! And a cliché and stereotypes!

Boring! And a cliché and stereotypes!

• May 07, 2015

pleasingly nice and very watchable.feel good movie that has a sweet appeal,due to the bonding that takes place between carter and rosie.