Promare Reviews

• 4d ago

Beautifully animated with a compelling storyline and believable characters. An emotional joyride with serious elements but mostly jam-packed full of fun characters, scenes, and dialogue. Perfect for watching with friends or by yourself!

• Feb 18, 2020

So so so fun and visually appealing. The music and art is amazing, so much fun

So so so fun and visually appealing. The music and art is amazing, so much fun

• Matthew D
    Feb 11, 2020

Delightfully insane! if Kill La Kill and Fire Force had a child that was raised by Guren Lagann, this is what you'd wind up with.

• Feb 11, 2020

Studio Trigger has always proven to be at the top of their game, so going into Promare I already had ludicrously high expectations, and yet Promare still managed to exceed them. The plot is incredibly unique with very interesting characters, as well as masterfully created animation, which is expected of Trigger. I will say that the "plot twist" in this movie wasn't totally surprising, however it did not at all take away from the overall experience. I would recommend this movie to anyone who is a fan of animation, anime or not.

• Feb 10, 2020

Visual candy and Trigger galore. Music is amazing. Would watch it multiple times.

• Feb 08, 2020

Is a bad copy of Tokushu Shōbōtai (2015 shounen mag), flat personages, again use of Kamina one hero of (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann), Don't gonna change your life,

• Feb 06, 2020

The visuals and animation are too gooddd.. I just can't get enough of it. A beautiful movie it is

• Jan 23, 2020

My favorite movie of the year. A compelling story portrayed my stellar animation with a soundtrack so wonderful it can't be put into words. I love how the writers weren't scared to break the fourth wall to comedically justify the plots reasoning. I saw it six times in theaters and never got tried of seeing it.

• Jan 18, 2020

The art style of this film is so unique. The colors are vibrant, the animation is dynamic, and the soundtrack is hella catchy! I cant wait to get it on DVD (Japanese dub reads as in deeper translations)

• Dec 29, 2019

This movie is great and right in the ball park for someone who has viewed any of this animation studio's other works. People who enjoy this movie should also check out the movie "redline" for more octain- fuelled animation like this movie.