Replicas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Replicas Reviews

March 22, 2019
This movie is really good . It should have a higher rating than what rotten tomatoes has given it.
March 12, 2019
Much more an action film than a sci-fi one, a "John Wick" in "Family Man" version without any decent competence both in the field of intelligence and in that of biology.
(Mauro Lanari)
March 11, 2019
huh; yeah -- i agree with the ratings. this was kinda boring. i don't recommend.
½ March 9, 2019
Interesting film and premise. Kinda slow though. Great acting overall especially by Alice Eve.
March 3, 2019
Horrible acting, a boring tone, and a script that has no idea what story it wants to tell, the only enjoyment that Replicas delivers is its hilariously stupid ending.
½ February 12, 2019
it's johnny mnemonic bad
February 11, 2019
I thought the idea was very fresh and original. I loved it, it worked out better than I anticipated.
February 10, 2019
Good fun if not taken seriously.
½ February 9, 2019
The movie, like most of Keanu's was unique. But to a good point. The movie opens yet another techbio door. I would watch this one again! Good job, and give me a sequel!! Watch it peeps, you won't consider this a waste of time by any means.
½ February 4, 2019
February 3, 2019
Will inspire a generation of youth to push cardiac death as the current standard out to information death. Real technology will come from the inspiration Replicas provides.
February 3, 2019
I want to say stuff about this movie, but there is really not much to talk about, it just bores me to death even when the third act is actually not that bad. You can tell that Keanu Reeves gave it all with the material he was given but even he can't save the boringness that is "Replicas".
February 1, 2019
Maybe the idea is a bit clich´┐ 1/2 (C) but the film was quite entertaining !
½ January 31, 2019
Terrible CGI and bad acting and just a boring movie if you are looking for a good sci fi then do not watch this a cool concept it just didn't deliver
½ January 31, 2019
Replicas had a good idea to start with. The story has many holes in it. Almost everything takes shortcuts. The science, the absence of 4 persons for 17 days, the police, the bad guys. The acting is pretty ordinary. The best performances comes from the youngest actors. The plot's big revelation comes totally flat. I give it 48%. The kind of film you will forget tomorrow. That's why I am writing this review...before I forget about it.
January 30, 2019
Horrific CGI. Plotholes and bad acting...
January 29, 2019
I follow actors and so enjoyed Reeves. I came to the movie to be rntertained and was. What an entertaining Saturday afternoon. Yes , suspensful because you knew the possibilities but which one would be played. I enjoyed the unfolding of the Sci fy (make believe ) story.
January 29, 2019
Very slow in the begging, but necessary to know the characters. Good family popcorn movie. Don't listen to the "Critics" . . this movie is underrated. Go see it . .
January 28, 2019
damn near unwatchable and really sad a stupid I am a huge Wick fan and if he would have released john wick 3 this weekend with no competition for Movie ticket sales the movie would have done 100mill easy This was a horrible movie showing how really terrible reeves can be when he does ART or whatever this was
January 26, 2019
The film brings up the interesting ethical dilemma of what we would do with technology that could bring our loved ones back to life.