Repo Man Reviews

• Feb 26, 2020

This movie just wants me to get a Chevy Malibu

This movie just wants me to get a Chevy Malibu

• Feb 06, 2020

A satirical black comedy deconstruction of American religion, economics, social dynamic, masculinity, and independence dripping tone from set dressing to soundtrack. More subtle than They Live; an informed, savage, well paced burn with a philosophical Science Fiction slant. Supremely entertaining, good when it needs to be, bad when it wants to be. Part cathartic, part camp, all classic. Absolutely required viewing.

• Jan 26, 2020

I chuckled a good few times through this. I get the feeling I'll have to watch it again to get everything and understand every detail. I cant say much else at the moment. Maybe I'll update this review next time I watch this film. But for now I'll just say that I kinda like it.. i think? Even if i dont understand it yet. At the beginning of the film right up until the last 45 mins or so I felt that I didn't really connect or relate with any of the characters. But Otto picked up his appeal near the end. "What about our relationship? What about our relationship?" Otto: "Fuck that."

• Dec 07, 2019

Easily, Emilio Estevez's best performance ever. One of the best sci fi films of all time.

• Dec 01, 2019

A strange and off the wall movie with a little of everything.

A strange and off the wall movie with a little of everything.

• Oct 12, 2019

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle, nor the personal contents thereof, nor, through inaction, let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm."

• Sep 22, 2019

This was definitely an 80s movie. It passed the time and I watched to the end but wasn't sure I wanted to.This is not a great movie even in the the 80s.

• Sep 06, 2019

An absolute cult classic. Harry Dean Stanton & Emilio Estevez shine in this quirky, fun look at the bleak dystopian LA of the early 80s world of Repo Men.

• Aug 11, 2019

Lame boring bland movie starring Emilio estevez. The first 15 20 minutes were great , just when the alien stuff came in, that made zero sense.

• Jun 23, 2019

Funny, strange and most importantly, entertaining. Interesting take on the alien-invasion genre and a pretty unique story line.