Resident Evil: Afterlife Reviews

• Aug 04, 2019

the best movie i have ever seen

the best movie i have ever seen

• Jun 10, 2019

Its like something Tommy Wiseau Directed.

Its like something Tommy Wiseau Directed.

• May 27, 2019

Nothing in this movie makes any sense.

Nothing in this movie makes any sense.

• Feb 19, 2019

la mayor mierda jamás creada

la mayor mierda jamás creada

• Dec 26, 2018

It moves slow and the use of slow motion can be excessive but except for those details it has memorable moments.

• Dec 14, 2018

Kinda cheesy, but oh well. What were you really expecting?

Kinda cheesy, but oh well. What were you really expecting?

• Nov 16, 2018

Another terrible Resident Evil movie. Still the same stupid, repetitive shit happens in this one just like in all the other previous ones. But in this one, especially in the final battle scene, the soundtrack is painfully god-awful and the annoyingly repetitive slow motion action just makes it that much worse! This movie has one of the worst and most generic soundtracks in film history. Out of all the action films I've watched, this one easily has the worst and most generic soundtrack. How this terrible, terrible movie got a higher audience score than Stuart Little, Stuart Little 2, Hulk, Daredevil (2003), and Star Wars: The Last Jedi is beyond me! Resident Evil: Afterlife rightfully deserves to have at least a 24% RT audience score. Rating: 2/10

• Oct 29, 2018

I didnt think this was as bad as the previous two, but it still wasnt good to me.

• Sep 03, 2018

Filmed in native 3D is a plus . Sci-Fi / horror with Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter thats is enough to peak my interest with an ok plot lots of action . Good for what it is !!

• Sep 01, 2018

Liked this one quite a bit. Again, establishing I have no personal grudge over the game franchise. The setting is a bit more grim and muted, the action is good and the characters are a bit more likeable and feel more real. Some cool shots, some less, it's a nice movie to see to chill.