Scary Movie 5 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 5 Reviews

January 14, 2017
This One was really bad I don't really like it it was pretty much the worst in the trilogy it wasn't really funny it was mostly just weird even though it is a scary movie film it's just not like the first four it was really a stupid movie!
½ December 28, 2016
Its terrible. Just terribly boring.
December 7, 2016
Stupidity-leaking movie.. Enough. Please..
November 14, 2016
Lacking the uproarious laughter, witty satire and thrilling frights that made the first four installments a solid blend of horror and comedy, this fourth -- and hopefully final -- sequel is a potty humor-reliant misfire that'll leave fans pining for the onscreen presences of Anna Faris and Regina Hall.
October 7, 2016
Une Útoile par nostalgie.
October 1, 2016
Was dreadful, none of the actors from the previous Scary Movies were in this one and this one wasn't even funny. It had Snoop Dogg tho
September 18, 2016
I absolutely love the first three Scary Movie films, the fourth was okay and this was just the same. It was funny to watch but the story and film overall just seemed a little weak compared to the first three which were amazing. And without Anna Faris the film had nothing.
September 17, 2016
By far the worst instalment of the franchise, "Scary Movie 5" is basically worthless of its title. I found myself giggling at some of the stupid gags and moronic humour but this film is a long way from the natural, laugh-out-loud, hilarious comic timing of the better films that preceded it. The writers clearly penned this with their eyes closed and their brains shut down. Everything just screams half-arsed and stays in the shadow of what came before. But I can't say that I had a bad time either.
August 31, 2016
Dumb movie, but in a funny way. But by no means is this a good movie at all.
August 20, 2016
Alt. Title: How Not to Make a Spoof Movie
½ August 20, 2016
Good god I hope this is the last spoof movie I ever see
August 6, 2016
best movie ever so funny­' 1/4­' 1/4­' 1/4
½ August 2, 2016
Stop making these movies.
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
Just when you thought it all ended after number 4, We get number 5 and it's not half as bad as you think, There are a few good laughs to be had but most are silly and miss the mark, Charlie Sheen is good (As always) But underused, A pretty poor ending, Please let it be the last.
½ July 28, 2016
what the hell WAS this!! it was funny at the beginning but towards the end it got so unprofessional and dumb
½ July 26, 2016
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. That's all I can say.

1/10
July 20, 2016
Now its really time to lay the series to rest.
July 7, 2016
24% The over the top raunchiness of this juvenile flop makes it completely unwatchable if you know what you're about to get into.
½ July 1, 2016
movie stucks it wasnt really funny and also has no plot
June 29, 2016
hi i like this movie
but i won't let me watch this