Schindler's List Reviews

• Sep 03, 2019

Another holocaust movie.

Another holocaust movie.

• Sep 02, 2019

Most heartbreaking and realistic picture about the holocaust. Taking risks that end up paying off, like the lack of color.

• Aug 23, 2019

This movie puts into perspective all the horror that was committed during the Holocaust but also highlights the importance of compassion and love without being too cheesy. I'm glad Steven Spielberg was able to create such a masterpiece not only for entertainment purposes but as learning lessons so that such acts are never committed again. We can also learn to care for others even during the harshest of conditions. The end definitely made me tear up. Amazing work of art.

• Aug 19, 2019

Steven Spielberg does an excellent job with this holocaust classic.

Steven Spielberg does an excellent job with this holocaust classic.

• Aug 06, 2019

This does not need a written review just watch it

This does not need a written review just watch it

• Aug 02, 2019

One of the most haunting, heartbreaking but brilliant works of art I have seen. The stunning black and white cinematography creates a chilling viewpoint of the horrors of the holocaust. While the film is slow at first, the film really takes off when Neeson and Finnes begin to shine, both delivering passionate contrasting roles as a sympathetic industrialist and a brutal SS officer respectively

• Jul 25, 2019

By far, the best film of Steven Spielberg's career!!!

By far, the best film of Steven Spielberg's career!!!

• Jul 17, 2019

A heartbreaking film that is a must see for every generation. I think that younger generations myself included don't have a good idea of what the holocaust was really like and I think this film reminds people of the horrors that happened during that event. It also tells a wonderful story of a man who went against the authority to help safe 1,200 people and when he broke town saying he wish he could save more towards the end it really was a heartbreaking scene. I wish evryone would watch this even though the runtime of 3 hours and 15 minutes might be a little too long for some people it's worth your time.