Scream 2 Reviews

• 4d ago

LOL, the funniest 2 hours ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5d ago

Scream 2 is a great sequel

Scream 2 is a great sequel

• 6d ago

My rating for the film is a 6.7/10

My rating for the film is a 6.7/10

• Aug 03, 2022

The build up for Scream 2 nearly holds pace with the original, especially all the fun meta sequel commentary and typical Scream scripted tension. The ending does feel like an extra forceful twist, but honestly...I don't really care that much. Scream 2 is just fun and is another very good Wes Craven meta horror romp that screams 1997 in all the right ways.

• Jul 18, 2022

Solid sense of humor carrying a solid sequel. Maybe a little less than what came before.

• May 22, 2022

Totally a sequel worth watching, the movie plot was interesting and the kills were good.

• May 17, 2022

Scream 2 was not the best. The kills were still good but I think it was a downgrade from the 1st movie. The killer was alright, but he didn't make too many appearances. It was interesting to add Mrs. Loomis as the person behind the killing because of her son's death, this was a pretty cool twist and made the ending of the movie better.

• Apr 25, 2022

One of the best horror sequels and improves Gail as a character. It has a little bit worse of killers but they are still fantastic.

• Apr 18, 2022

i think this movie is good but it has some stuff that i think they should change but overall this movie is a good one!

• Apr 12, 2022

This was actually the only scream movie I enjoyed out of them. It was actually intense and it wasn't that predictable. I hate all the scream movies but this one