Set It Off Reviews

• Jun 28, 2019

This is THE greatest film of all time. Thematically, structurally, narratively & aesthetically. Because of this, it is timeless and can be watched and enjoyed over and over again. Thank you to the team who created it.

• Jun 19, 2019

Women's version of Point Break and it worked really well.

Women's version of Point Break and it worked really well.

• May 22, 2019

I love this movie :)

I love this movie :)

• Oct 09, 2018

This movie is by far my favorite! The death scenes at the end are so life like and played very well! I cry every time. I would recommend this movie to everybody! I did not expect to like this movie as much as I did because its based on a different time Ara. If your looking for a sappy movie that will make you cry! Look no further this is it!

• Mar 23, 2018

I Love this Movie, one of my All time favorites! i can watch it over in overπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Oct 01, 2017

Bad habits will eventually catch up with you.

Bad habits will eventually catch up with you.

• Sep 21, 2017

The film is at it's best as a heist film and at it's worst when shoehorning in the romance subplot. The film succeeds on the chemistry of it's core four leads and tightly directed heist scenes.

• Aug 14, 2017

Above average bank heist action flick that just might be a comedy?! I say that with a question mark because I know the humor is intentional but there are moments when it seems funny enough to add comedy to its genre mash. Funny aside, Jada Pinkett Smith absolutely robs the movie. Not to say the other 3 ladies are slouches, far from it, but this is Jada's movie. F. Gary Gray is one of our finest in the action thriller category and one of his earlier works showcases that talent. A Badass frakkin soundtrack doesn't hurt either.

• May 02, 2017

This movie was off the chain when I saw this years ago... Queen Latifah gave a ridiculously resounding break out performance... the film was slow in the beginning & then so heart wrenching in the end... everybody remembers how Cleo went out... she did right by Stony in the end.

• Apr 09, 2017