Set It Off Reviews

• Sep 06, 2020

Well-written and directed. Extremely emotional with powerful performances from McGinley, Fox, and Queen Latifa. Quite possibly the best roles of their respectable careers.

• Jun 25, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (3.5/5) This story is somewhat familiar in that other movies have covered its subject matter a multitude of different ways. However, it's got its own vibe that makes it an original. Maintains interest throughout. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 2 hours and 3 minutes, it's a long movie that felt shorter. Good direction. Good editing. Cast & Crew: (4/5) The cast was strong and made this film a solid watch. Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah, and Vivica A. Fox delivered powerful performances. Summary: (3.5/5) The story and cast were good and the film felt shorter than it really was. A thumbs up.

• Jan 20, 2020

🀐πŸ₯ΊπŸ€«πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ˜˜πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜§πŸ˜³πŸ™πŸ˜³πŸ₯΅πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ˜€πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΅πŸ˜žπŸ˜·πŸ₯΅

• Jan 06, 2020

Underrated timeless classic which will bring a tear to your eye at the end. Perfect movie

• Jun 28, 2019

This is THE greatest film of all time. Thematically, structurally, narratively & aesthetically. Because of this, it is timeless and can be watched and enjoyed over and over again. Thank you to the team who created it.

• Jun 19, 2019

Women's version of Point Break and it worked really well.

Women's version of Point Break and it worked really well.

• May 22, 2019

I love this movie :)

I love this movie :)

• Oct 09, 2018

This movie is by far my favorite! The death scenes at the end are so life like and played very well! I cry every time. I would recommend this movie to everybody! I did not expect to like this movie as much as I did because its based on a different time Ara. If your looking for a sappy movie that will make you cry! Look no further this is it!

• Mar 23, 2018

I Love this Movie, one of my All time favorites! i can watch it over in overπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Oct 01, 2017

Bad habits will eventually catch up with you.

Bad habits will eventually catch up with you.