Star Trek Reviews

• Sep 03, 2020

I really didn't like this film. It's a JJ abrams film through and through. Neck Breaking speed with no room to stop and breathe making sure you don't actually think about the problems within the story.

• Aug 26, 2020

This was an awesome reboot, and a great comeback for the Star Trek franchise. It has very good effects.

• Aug 18, 2020

Can't describe in Words How Magnetically Epic this movie is!Its Speechless Masterpiece!Whole production design,story and everything is Work of Art and its not a Movie its an Experience specially for Trekkie's,Its A Wonderful soft-reboot the Spock's entry was Mind-blowing felt like Hit in Nostalgia it was Incredible.Overall its a Adrenaline Rush edge of the seat One of the Great Movie A Masterpiece!

• Aug 18, 2020

Super restart of Star Trek. I really like it!

Super restart of Star Trek. I really like it!

• Aug 07, 2020

This movie is the best reboot of any movie I have see to date!

This movie is the best reboot of any movie I have see to date!

• Jul 17, 2020

It reinvents the classic sci-fi franchise and pays proper respect to its legacy and fans, with a careful mix of action, humor and drama, a compelling cast, brilliant visual effects, and a strong script.

• Jul 12, 2020

It was a good mix between a relaunch and a prequel. The visuals are updated and the cast is good. It is enjoyable for most Star Trek fans. The changes to the original characters bother me a bit but that is normal.

• Jul 08, 2020

So freaking bad and the action is horrible it is bad

So freaking bad and the action is horrible it is bad

• Jul 01, 2020

A masterful reboot with perfect casting and an epic score.

A masterful reboot with perfect casting and an epic score.

• Jun 21, 2020

Extremely disappointing reboot that loses much of what makes Star Trek Star Trek. As a strictly action film it works well and the cast is great.