Star Trek Reviews

• 5d ago

This movie may have ignited a nostalgic flame for older fans, but it also created a new generation of fans (myself included) who loved watching the motley crew gain command of the one of the most impressive ships ever to be imagined. The story is strong, theres elements of humor and the CGI make it the dream that Star Trek hoped to be in the 60s/70s.

• Aug 07, 2019

What a waste of a reboot. It has already been proven in the cannon of the series that time cannot be changed to such a degree. These new movies go against all the founding principals of the Original Series and yet, they are gaining a fandom. Since the '90's conventions ST's management has shown a contempt for their fan base which has come to fruition with these movies. I'll watch these in passing but do not consider them Star Trek at all.

• Jul 17, 2019

This is the best star trek movie i have ever seen the movie has strong story to please any star trek fan

• Jul 11, 2019

Falters badly due to the Nero character. Simon Pegg is not Scotty. Zachary Quinto is not Spock.

• Jul 09, 2019

Star Trek got me hooked after how well the story was told and I became an instant fan after seeing this movie.

• Jun 04, 2019

Fantastic. All a trekky needs to know is that it does the old classics justice. Brilliantly acted and a perfect cast

• May 26, 2019

Opened a new realm of possibilities for Trekkies. I really wish HBO would scoop this up and do it right.

• May 24, 2019

As someone who has been watching Star Trek since TOS began running on TV, I'd just like to say that this was by far the best Star Trek by a mile. Fast-paced, fun, well-acted, and with over-the-top homages to the series. Fanboys who complain about this are absurd. They should be kissing J.J. Abrams feet for reviving the series which had been dead in the water until he came along.

• May 02, 2019

Well a reboot that hits the ground running. The brilliance of effects along with the great casting of Quinto as Spock has this film a delight to rewatch over and over. The fact they did not go straight for the Klingons was a smart move on the part of Abrams and the writers.

• Apr 24, 2019

This movie is fucking phenomenal. Action-packed, beautiful, funny, good story, and great performances. What more can I say?