Superbad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superbad Reviews

March 18, 2017
I laughed all thru this fun movie. It represent my generation, so yeah, i love it.
March 13, 2017
Bromance at it's finest
March 10, 2017
Good but not great The scenes with Cera and Hill are the best and funniest. Especially Jonah Hill, who really knows how to act like a disgusting seventeen year old. Another thing I liked about it is the look of the movie. Its a throw back to the 70's style. The clothes, the hair, the way it was shot. The cops were boring.
March 1, 2017
A fun and hilarious film with a solid cast full of great performances and hilarious and fun comedy.
½ February 27, 2017
I really wanted to like this film, I did. But I was sadly disappointed. I found by the time the movie actually got going I was so overly board with the stupidly mediocre plot that it was ruined for me.
February 23, 2017
"Brilliant comedy throughout and the character of McLovin is comedy gold."
½ February 21, 2017
Smart writing anchored by top comedic timing by the entire cast, Superbad is a funny, sincere, and lighthearted look into high school and teenage experience that is sure to relate to everybody.
February 19, 2017
I almost feel shame for having watched this whole movie. How anyone over 25 could enjoy this movie is beyond me. An endless stream of obscenities does not make a movie funny. Ridiculous antics by cops are not funny. Puke gags and worse, are not funny. I just signed up for Rotten Tomatoes because I could not believe that 87% of people liked it! That ratings makes me seriously worry about our society. I wish I could give this negative 5 stars!
February 18, 2017
Seth was a whiny jerk. I don't think Jules would like him.
The 2 cops were funny. Overall a funny movie with a well-written plot and developed characters, but gross and unnecessary amount of cussing.
½ February 12, 2017
Superbad brings all the awkwardness of high school with a funny and honest script that highlights the easy chemistry between its leads.
½ February 10, 2017
Superbad has become a modern comedy classic. Hill and Cera are the perfect team and they bring a big helping of laughs. As do Bill Hader and Seth Rogen. It's relatable to millennial teens too. It's a shame that it's littered with so much filth (sexual dialogue and profanity), because it could have been a real gem. I don't believe films have to include so much of it to be considered "good". Regardless, it's mildly enjoyable if you can get past all the profanity. (3.5/5)
February 7, 2017
Actually pretty funny! It's like the hangover, but in a high school setting. It just came on Netflix give it a watch
January 29, 2017
Gotta be my fav comedy of all time.
January 22, 2017
Brilliant film. Have watched it time and time again and it's always so enjoyable. I was their age and doing these things at the time when this was released so related to it so much ha. Brilliant to watch years later takes you back. Any big fans watch it on Blu Ray lots of extended scenes.
January 15, 2017
The beauty of working in a movie theater is that you get the pleasure of sometimes seeing movies a few days before the release. This being one of them. I'd gladly see it again. Very, very funny. It was awesome to see, once again, a few Freaks & Geeks cameos.
January 7, 2017
It is our generation's caddyshack! Rewatch it way too much and quote it way too much!
December 23, 2016
this movie looks hilarious i wanna see it dammit!
December 21, 2016
Comedy worth watching at the very least.
December 19, 2016
Una película entretenida y graciosa desde el inicio hasta el fin.
½ December 13, 2016
A sweet, but raunchy comedy. Jonah Hill and Michael Cera's friendship is so believable, but for me, the highlight was Bill Hader and Seth Rogen.