Superbad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superbad Reviews

July 19, 2016
The birth of our current generation of comedy stars left me feeling completely left out. Possibly because I'd heard the entire movie quoted a thousand times before I finally saw it against my will.
July 12, 2016
While the film is funny and at times clever, it's more heart-warming than anything.
½ July 10, 2016
HILARIOUS with a great story. very unique type of comedy with lots of memorable scenes. the awkward comedy was some of the best i've seen, rivaling the office. and the 3 main students were all PERFECT in their roles. I also loved Seth Rogen and Bill Hader as the cops (about 5 viewings)
½ July 8, 2016
very very funny movie, you will laugh every minute of it.....with some lessons through the way.
½ June 30, 2016
This is definetly one of my all time favorites!! It cracks me up!!! if you haven't seen it, it's a must see!
June 30, 2016
yo I won't to watch these movie
8.5/10
classic right here
June 30, 2016
Awesome!! Total guy movie with non-stop laughs. This is probably one of my top 3 comedies ever. Seen it in theaters twice and I never do that.
June 30, 2016
Great coming of age comedy? Believable characters and set pieces. Very funny throughout.
June 30, 2016
I really really lied this movie a lot! It is like watching teenagers on screen! The dialogue is right and the whole movie is hysterical. Some parts had me laughing so hard! First off Jonah Hill is fantastic, but I really loved Michael Cera in it! He really knows how to do comedy, he has awkward comedy and his timing is amazing and he had me laughing out loud so many times it was great! Also Seth Rogen and Bill Hader we're hysterical as cops! This movie is a hysterical movie about teenagers, anyone who loves great comedies has to see this, just make sure you are okay with comedies that are very vulgar!
½ June 30, 2016
Superbad is a incredible comedy and has one of the best comedy casts ever. The story is a fun filled hilarious movie that never dies down to be one of the best teen films in recent years. The cats is probably the best part, Jonah Hill, Micheal Cera, Seth Rogen, Bill Hader, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are probably one of the funniest casts I have seen in recent years. The jokes never die down and there were hardly any times I was not laughing. I loved Superbad and if your in the mood for a great comedy go see this.
½ June 30, 2016
One of the funniest comedies I've seen in the past decade... those three men became cinematic comedy icons!
½ June 30, 2016
one of my fave modern comedies and a reel guilty pleasure
June 30, 2016
The penis art, and McLovin make the show!
June 28, 2016
One of my favorite coming of age comedies of all time. it could have something to do with the chemistry between our 2 main characters, or the rose tinted glasses if coming out the year I graduated high school
June 27, 2016
One of the funniest movies of all time.
June 25, 2016
Wanna remember what high-school was like? Me neither really - but hey there's this!
June 22, 2016
The ultimate teen movie of the year. Lots of language if that may offend you. Other than that, a really funny movie that I wouldn't mind watching again soon.
June 14, 2016
The most overrated film in 2007 and one of the most overrated comedies ever, Superbad is just that super bad. I probably smiled once during the whole movie and even after 3 long years i still can't understand what is good about this movie. I viewed this movie a few times over the last few years to see if i change my mind about it but its made up. Whats so good about this (i am speaking to critics and fans)? Its just 2hrs of penis jokes. NOTHING is funny in this, the writing sucks, the actors couldn't carry an empty paper bag, you expect them to carry a film? The directing is horrible and looks like they only had a small flash light for the lighting. The soundtrack makes no damn sense, since its modern day but theres 70s songs playing. This movie is probably just for pot heads, since it was written and directed by one. Nothing against Rogen but its true. Is comedy that scarce that you find this funny? Cancer is funnier than this POS! THERE, I SAID IT! 0/10!
½ June 13, 2016
Superbad isn't that good of a movie. It lacked comedy. I would suggest this movie for more college typed kids and even high schoolers, but overall not that great of a movie.