Swing Away Reviews

• Jul 04, 2019

A breath of fresh air,it's david vs goliath and we all know how that story go's. A true heart warmer.

• Jun 05, 2019

It's charming, sweet and warm. If you're looking for big thrills and wormholes in space clearly this is not the film you're looking for, but if you like Shannon Elizabeth (and I do) and want to see her in more leading roles (and I do), then this is an enjoyable way to spend 98 minutes. Maybe Netflix could give Shannon a series? I'd watch.

• Apr 08, 2018

fun and enjoyable movie for all ages

fun and enjoyable movie for all ages

• Oct 18, 2017

This had the potential to be like My Big Fat Greek Wedding, except this is more like My Small Boring Greek Golf Game. I almost walked out. I wish I had. It was so dreadful. The acting, story, and characters were all terrible.

• Oct 16, 2017

These reviewers must be involved with the movie...story is cheesy, acting is bad, location is nice, can't recommend it though.

• Oct 16, 2017

A delightful film that kept me smiling from start to finish.

A delightful film that kept me smiling from start to finish.

• Oct 15, 2017

Beautifully filmed family movie with great message and fun characters.

Beautifully filmed family movie with great message and fun characters.

• Oct 13, 2017

Wonderful family friendly movie in a beautiful setting.

Wonderful family friendly movie in a beautiful setting.

• Sep 26, 2017

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" meets "The Legend of Bagger Vance" in this delightful, light-hearted family comedy about a Greek-American golf pro who returns to her ancestral village to discover that its slow-paced, laid-back way of life is being threatened by a billionaire real estate developer (sound familiar?)....and therein lies a tale. Great choice for a family night at the movies.

• Mar 30, 2017

Saw this delightful family movie for the second time today and enjoyed it even more than the first viewing. A very sensitive and heartwarming film.