The Black Prince Reviews

• Jan 01, 2019

An insightful biopic depicting the untold story of Maharaja Duleep Singh, The Black Prince is a must watch for anyone looking to obtain more knowledge on a surprisingly shrouded event in history. The film is well-written, well-acted, and beautifully shot but its leisurely pace can be overbearing and ultimately resulted in a loss of interest. Perhaps a shorter version would've done better.

• Aug 03, 2017

Very interesting bio pic hence rating. Cons The pace of the movie is a little too slow and background music overpowering. The protagonist is a Fleming actor and that's visible.

• Jul 28, 2017

Great historical biopic. Shares a story that is not well-known.

Great historical biopic. Shares a story that is not well-known.

• Jul 28, 2017

The brits wont be happy to see how they converted others into christianity.

The brits wont be happy to see how they converted others into christianity.

We all love this movie we proud to be sikhoi

We all love this movie we proud to be sikhoi

Amazing movie, a must watch

Amazing movie, a must watch

One of the best movies.....proud to be a punjabi

One of the best movies.....proud to be a punjabi

• Jul 26, 2017

Sad story. But so slow and longer than needed. Could have been a lot more exciting. Used a lot of dialog - guess its cheaper than spending money on action.

• Jul 24, 2017

A part of history our family was not aware of. Gad we saw it. Very good film.

A part of history our family was not aware of. Gad we saw it. Very good film.

• Jul 24, 2017

The Black Prince tells the untold story of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Its a historical movie and there is much to know in this movie. Its must watch for those who want to see something different than routine masala movies.