The Cured Reviews

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Apr 06, 2019

If you want to read the review I wrote for this, go to letterboxd.com/HankIsDead514. I can no longer post long reviews on here and I'm not writing two separate reviews for the same movie.

• Mar 31, 2019

I'm a zombie movie and series fanatic. I found this movie never really captured my interest. There were varying story lines that didn't receive enough attention or explanation

• Mar 11, 2019

was expecting yaoi, turns out it was yuri

was expecting yaoi, turns out it was yuri

• Mar 05, 2019

How critics thought this was a good movie is beyond me. I was nodding in and out and checking my email a couple of times because of how boring it was.

• Feb 23, 2019

It’s a different-ish take on the zombie flick, but it ends up falling flat in a couple of different ways toward the end.

• Feb 16, 2019

I loved this. A LOT. It feels like a sequel to 28 Weeks Later. A must watch!

I loved this. A LOT. It feels like a sequel to 28 Weeks Later. A must watch!

• Feb 12, 2019

Explores the reintegration of cured zombie-like individuals into the mass population.

• Feb 10, 2019

A v slow burn, and with little reward. Should have been a short on Ch4. Not worth a full hour and a half

• Feb 02, 2019

REALLY WELL DONE AND WELL ACTED FILM THAT HAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT APPROACH TO THE ZOMBIE FLICK. Original.

• Jan 30, 2019

The fact Im Irish probably made me enjoy this more than I should have. Was very surprised to see it taking place in Ireland. Quite interesting to see the Irish Army trying to hold off a Zombie outbreak. Other than that its rather average. Its really just another film with 28 Days Later style zombies where people infected turn within seconds, the Zombies are super aggressive ect. The Story was rather slow and it wasnt until the end thay I was actually on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next and then BOOM! Credits roll. Very inconclusive ending. Doesnt say whether the story ends in a happy ending or a sad ending. See that in Irish films a bit where you dont really get a final chapter finishing the story.