The Dark Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

great horror drama

great horror drama

• May 21, 2019

Fresh take on the whole "ghost/zombie" thing as you've never seen and a movie about the need of everyone to feel connected. Good stuff.

• May 17, 2019

BEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!

BEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!

• May 16, 2019

Started of predictable but ended with a new twist, is she dead? Well worth a watch! They normally f**k it up but there's a sequel here!?

• May 14, 2019

This is a good Indie with a very solid and different take.

This is a good Indie with a very solid and different take.

• Apr 16, 2019

I really enjoyed the movie. You get stuck for wanting to know what's going to happen in the end.

• Apr 14, 2019

Refreshing change after&when I happened to see on whim too before the DVD release. Recently saw review by one of Roger Ebert's critics where,apparently,pre-prerequisite is to possess same delusion a movie's success is hinged on their final word? Able to read half Karen Han's review at best struck w/uncontrollable laughter due to hilarious level of pompousness... Claiming it's a given how predictable the story is?!?! If that,in fact's,true then she obviously does reviews because it's passion of her's&able buy herself spot being millionaire several times over too w/lotto numbers being obvious to her as well?!?

• Apr 04, 2019

Original and well-crafted, The Dark is a clever twist on multiple horror tropes. It's an atmospheric film with fantastic performances and the absence of a score creates a tense and immersive experience for viewers. I'd like to see more creative ideas like this one get a chance so there can be more variety on screen.

• Jan 18, 2019

Interesting, but the plot is a bit thin

Interesting, but the plot is a bit thin

• Jan 16, 2019

The movie was poorly written. I didn't enjoy it at all. I found myself confused with the whole story line, and most importantly the movie was completely revolved around the "horror" and "terror" factor, which took away of the whole quality of the movie. Horror movies are suppose to be scary. That's true. But the quality of the story line is what makes the horror movie memorable. All horror movies that scare the people do what the horror movie was intended, but being able to iterate and explain the storyline and immerse the person whom is telling the story to, into the movies plot and story, is what I feel a horror movie should be like. Like OG horror movies. Not just scaring people. Being able to have the movie have a storyline that is memorable and scary. The buidup to the scary event. Not sporadic and instantaneous scares. Having a quality storyline, ensures that the whole movie is suspenseful, and has a very consistent scare when the scary scene is initiated, not just sporadic, and the viewer is left confused of how the previous scene relate to the later scenes. It's just a mess and Trash. It's just like Hollywood. Their in Hell and can't get themselves out because they lost their way and sight of Christ, Jesus, and God. Show's where Hollywood is at. Separation of Church and State? YOu're not the Government Hollywood! Quit Acting like it! Why not teach Morals and Values, and stabilize the good qualities in society, rather than the Gore, Lustful, Sex, Prostitute, and Asshole Immoral and Unethical content and product you provided for the bast 20 years. What a trashy company Hollywood has become. It's just my opinion, but hey I'm just a customer. It's not like my opinion matters. Right? I'm just one person, out of how many people in this world? Imagine when one person's voice was the voice that would save the world, but a company and the people ignored it because they were so ignorant and self centered. #Where_is_JESUS