The Devil Wears Prada Reviews

• 6d ago

Such an amazing movie! Very chic and a classical fashion-forward film.

Such an amazing movie! Very chic and a classical fashion-forward film.

• Mar 23, 2020

The movie is fine, the costumes are all gorgeous but I honestly don't think Streep is such a big deal

• Mar 01, 2020

Your enemy is your greatest teacher.

Your enemy is your greatest teacher.

• Feb 24, 2020

Gucci Prada Versace Fashion. Yeezy Nike Adidas Fashion. Dolce Gabbana Banana republic Fashion. Chanel Louis Vuitton Cartier Fashion. Classy Sexy Elegnance Fashion.

• Jan 13, 2020

I love this movie! I have watched it many times and enjoyed it every time

I love this movie! I have watched it many times and enjoyed it every time

• Dec 04, 2019

It's hard not to like this movie - it's very charming. The early scenes with Andi learning the ropes at Runway are probably the best. Once Simon Baker shows up I don't think it's as good. This movie is really an actor showcase, with Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci both having standout scenes. It's an easy watch the next time it's on cable.

• Dec 04, 2019

Good movie. It doesn't try too hard to be more than it is and showcases an unbreakable spirit against an absolute horror of a person in an absolute horror of an industry. In the end, its realistic conclusions show that while you may not always get what you want, sometimes what you get is a lot better. And some people will always be destined to stew in the hell they built for themselves. As a movie, it stands alone pretty strong. I recommend it.

• Nov 29, 2019

Hilarious and amazing. The cast was amazing and the overall movie is fabulous

Hilarious and amazing. The cast was amazing and the overall movie is fabulous

• Oct 28, 2019

Toothless as satire, more of a love letter to the fashion industry than a critique of it. Thought it would have more bite. Acting is good, Emily Blunt is fun, story is mediocre, overall message is iffy, goes way too easy on its subject matter. Laughed a few times in the beginning, bored me half-way, will probably never watch it again.

• Oct 24, 2019

This isn't the kind of movie I'd typically watch, but I'm glad I made an exception for this flick. Meryl Streep carries the film, but the others are still performing well and it's very well-written.