The Divide Reviews

• Nov 26, 2018

This was surprisingly ok/good. The way it started, it seemed like a low budget indie that had crap acting. But as the movie played on, the acting turned out to be ok (there were protagonists I rooted for and antagonists I despised). The story isn't original at all, but its executed nicely.

• Sep 23, 2018

Epic. True nature of humans. Not more than other animals in nature. Not ugly, not beautiful, just natural. Starts with "masks on" and ends with "real face".

• Aug 05, 2018

Can't believe I spent two hours watching this turd. An hour and 10 minutes in, still had no idea what the story was about, even at the end of the movie several characters still had no personality. Lots of screaming and leering and not much else. It should be grateful it has 24 per cent here; it deserves zero. Find entertainment elsewhere.

• Jul 29, 2018

Wanna watch 9 brainless strangers eat canned beans for 2 hours while treating each other inhumanely...this movie was made for you! When I'm trapped in a bunker after a nuclear strike, I hope none of the people involved in this movie make it inside with me.

• May 26, 2018

As the trapped circle of strangers becomes compressed by the crushing weight of their situation, the interpersonal relationships are transformed by the pressure. In this respect the film is interesting but is also a little too long. The pressure also cracks and destroys social norms, and worst of humanity is squeezed out. Be prepared for some disturbing scenes.

• May 21, 2018

One of the most disturbing movies that i've watched and it delivers to what it really offer: to push humanity to the brink of desperation and feeling broken w/ no hope of survival

• Mar 14, 2018

Great movie. Perfectly captures what humans are capable of under such pressure and circumstance.

• Mar 03, 2018

It's the type of film that makes you think. You walk away feeling almost empty, disgusted maybe, and you're meant to. Some viewers don't realise this and think it's a bad film, but in fact, the film pushes against our humanity and wants us to walk away feeling almost broken.

• Sep 24, 2017

This was a unique view/story of a post apocalyptic end to a city. We aren't given why it happened or who bombed what city. All we have is a group of people fighting to survive each other. The acting is great and the ending is even better. sometimes surviving isn't the best option.

• Jun 16, 2017

A devastating nuclear attack thrusts nine strangers together in the bunker-like basement of their New York apartment building. The survivors are trapped underground with no hope of rescue, and only horror on the other side of the door. As supplies dwindle and tempers flare, they become increasingly unhinged by the close quarters and hopelessness of their situation, and turn on one another. Still, one survivor holds on to a thin chance for escape, even though salvation is unlikely. Story left a lot of unanswered questions.