Reviews

Jun 27, 2022

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW

THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW

• Jun 24, 2022

It was really good and heartwarming modern musical.

It was really good and heartwarming modern musical.

• Jun 06, 2022

This movie provides a reaffirmation of being true to yourself rather than living a life that others expect you to live. You might still go down but at least you can be proud to have given it your best shot and you will not be left wondering what might have been I watched the movie a while back and thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle and the songs and the message and did not want it to end. Just because it paid homage in someway to a flawed genius salesman who could mark his audience did not then require it to be a documentary. Most movies are not documentaries and take artistic licence. They are made to entertain and not to preach and to offer hope in what can be a very bleak world and this movie does it wonderfully. I am currently going through a very stressful time on multiple fronts. My young kids put it on and I sat down to watch it again with them. The message really struck home and it moved me greatly.

• Jun 02, 2022

- Story: 9 - Acting: 10 - Visual: 9 - Sound: 10

- Story: 9 - Acting: 10 - Visual: 9 - Sound: 10

• Jun 02, 2022

Sem comentários. Muito bom, mas não assistiria sempre. O personagem do Hugh é meio cretino!

• Jun 01, 2022

The movie is exceptional and the actors are great. I actually feel happy, relaxed, and mixed with wonderful emotions after watching it. It's one of the movies that I will never forget.

• May 27, 2022

Great movie, excellent story line I like how it went from poor to rich and back to nothing and then finally rich living his dream. The music was also one of the best I have ever heard in a musical.

• May 24, 2022

Perfect music and scenery. Personally one of my favorite musicals.

Perfect music and scenery. Personally one of my favorite musicals.

• May 23, 2022

Brilliant feel good family fun with possibly one of the best movie soundtracks and great casting

• May 15, 2022

Big energetic dance numbers and memorable music. It's really just a well made musical, and even from the opening number it sucks you in and promises something interesting. The actors also do really well both in singing and dancing, and even the occasional lip synched song was still acted so well that you couldn't tell at all (special kudos to that opera actress)!