The Greatest Showman Reviews

• 11h ago

Great movie, great music, great story!

Great movie, great music, great story!

• 18h ago

I loved the choreography and the music! One of the first musicals I liked!

I loved the choreography and the music! One of the first musicals I liked!

• 3d ago

That's a really good movie,Very Inspiring!Because of it is based on a true story,I feel motivated! This movie has also a message that everybody is equal,Doesn't matter how you look,how you live! Highly recommend it to watch with your family!

• 5d ago

One of the best musically movie of all time, 56%? pfft

One of the best musically movie of all time, 56%? pfft

• Sep 13, 2019

For a movie about the circus, it wasnt very exciting. Songs came too frequently and with too little of story in between, and some subplots felt unnecessary (the entire thing with Jenny).

• Sep 12, 2019

It's way better than I predicted when I saw the trailer.

It's way better than I predicted when I saw the trailer.

• Sep 05, 2019

This movie is amazing in all the senses, it's a movie that has the power of move your emotions and change the way you think. Also is a movie that with all the music that it has make you dance and sing. I think that this movie is one of the best movies of the world, because it teaches some values like the friendship, true love and the most important that we are equals regardless of our physical differences. Also I consider that the performance of Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron and Zendaya was perfect in all the senses. The soundtrack was fantastic and the visual effects are extremely cool also the sceneries are beautiful. I think that you can watch this movie with your family, your friends, your boyfriend of girlfriend or you alone, because this movie is versatile for all the ages. I really recommend this movie, because you can found many ways that you can identify yourself in this movie.

• Sep 05, 2019

The Greatest Showman is a fantastic movie, this a musical film about a man called P. T. Barnum that is starred by Hugh Jackman who did a excellent performance and he had a great chemistry whit the actress Michelle Williams and whit the actor Zac Efron. The movie score is fantastic, the first song of the movie is a great form to open the film, this song is epic because Hugh Jackman sang whit a passion and feeling that hadn´t been since "The miserables". One song of a movie won The Golden Globe Award of Best Original Song, this song is "This is me" principal sung by Keale Seattle. My favorite scene of the movie is when Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron sing together in a bar, the reason is because I think is a funny scene and I loved this song. Other reason of I like this movie is for the story, in my opinion the story is captivating and the photography is so great, you really believe you are in a circus. I really recommend this movie if you like a musical film and Hugh Jackman. It´s a good movie

• Sep 05, 2019

This is an American musical, romantic and dramatic movie it was realsed in 2017, the main characters are PT. Barnum who is play by Hugh Jackman, Phillip Carlyle who is play by Zac Efron and Anne Wheeler who is play by Zendaya, this movie is one of the best ones in the last six years for many people thinking that is a muscial may don´t want to watch it, but actually the music is really good, the soundtrack, the lyrics makes you feel inside the movie. Also this movie won the Oscar for the best soundtrack. The movie has really incredible coustomes that helps you understand the whole story. The thing that I love most of this movie is the way how they treat the people that may seem "weird" for the town, they give the message about accepting yourself and not be ashemed of who you are. I really recomend this movie because in my belive is very complete and the emotions that makes you feel are amazing.

• Sep 05, 2019

The Greatest Showman directed by Michael Gracey, is one of the best movies for its genre. It is a musical (based on a real-life sotory) that tells the story of a man who loses his job, he decides to make his dreams come true by starting his own circus. fist of all, I must bow to the costume designer, because many of the pieces are the original ones (from the real circus "Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus"). On the other hand, the soundtrack, produced by Justin Paul, Benj Pasek, Greg Wells, Kevin Weaver and Pete Ganbarg, is extraordinary, you can't stay motionless cause it will keep you singing and dancing as you were part of the cast. Last but not least, the message that you keep from this film. What I truly like about this, is that nowadays, there are a whole lot of stereotypes and differences between us that give room to unequal environments and misunderstandings, but this film is trying to make us understand that our differences are nothing else but what makes you unique.