The Greatest Showman Reviews

• Jan 04, 2021

While it had some pretty solid musical numbers, the acting and overall story was a bit mushy and predictable. Solid special effects but not very realistic for its time period during the Barnum times.

• Jan 02, 2021

This is brilliant. Every time I see or listen to it, I can't help smiling. The critic score being low is the proof of the plot.

I absolutely love this movie

I absolutely love this movie

• Jan 02, 2021

I've watched this movie about 87 times and it never gets old! Love the charm and creativity, music is timeless and classic

• Jan 01, 2021

The music is amazing and uplifting. Though not historically accurate, it gives off drama, romance, and good things all around to bring their audience a nice, heartwarming, and feel-good movie.

• Dec 30, 2020

I HATE musical type movies, and this is pretty much a representation of that. Eh. The characters are so dumb, you don't care for them AT ALL. Not a good movie.

• Dec 30, 2020

Gotta be honest I'm not the biggest Musical fan but that was hella dope... and cute... and surprisingly catchy.

• Dec 29, 2020

Amazing! One of the best movies out there

Amazing! One of the best movies out there

• Dec 26, 2020

While this movie is not historically accurate, it contains an interesting and relatable theme that grabs many viewers' attention. The soundtrack holds many songs that the audience will have stuck in their head for the rest of the day.

• Dec 25, 2020

this movie was fantastic! so heart-warming and excellent!! i personally don't like musicals, i find them annoying and irritating sometimes because they always sing every 5 minutes but this one was seriously perfect!