The Grey Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

The movie is very dark, and tense in a good way. It feel a little long at points. But it manages to keep me invested till the end. The Narration of Liam Neeson throughout the movie is a nice subtle touch.

• Jun 24, 2019

Very atmospheric an really good ending. Flash backs work really well.

Very atmospheric an really good ending. Flash backs work really well.

• Jun 09, 2019

I don't have any words. If you haven't watched it yet, then you're truly missing out on a masterpiece. Out of a 1.000 movies I've watched. This has been one of the best and most underrated ones yet.

• May 22, 2019

This movie touches on a few things that few survival movies do. Most try to touch on the idea of the unknown, which can be tense and jarring, but this movie shoves the danger right in your face. Taking an animal that can be viewed as dangerous, but is often confined and hidden, and making them huge and violent, throws an outdoorsman's worst fear into the light. Anyone who spends time in the woods and has seen predators or large animals can tell you it is both spectacular yet slightly anxiety inducing. The wolves in this movie tear through thet anxiety, and turn it into pure dread, especially as you begin to expect men to be taken and slaughtered. However, this one is a little easier to walk away from and go into the woods again, simply because of the wolves being blown out of proportion and made grossly large. Overall, this is a really good movie, and along with the danger, the characters are interesting at all times, and the viewer will never lose engagement with the story.

• Apr 19, 2019

Liam Neeson, delivers another outstanding performance!

Liam Neeson, delivers another outstanding performance!

• Apr 08, 2019

A survival flick... where nobody survives.. stupid plot..a waste of time.

A survival flick... where nobody survives.. stupid plot..a waste of time.

• Mar 26, 2019

One of my favorite films of all time. Beautiful.

One of my favorite films of all time. Beautiful.

• Mar 19, 2019

This movie... just watch it.

This movie... just watch it.

• Feb 06, 2019

A disappointing ending cannot stop The Grey from delivering a suspenseful story and complex characters that overshadow its scientific inaccuracies.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jan 20, 2019

I can't believe it took me so long to get around to watching The Grey. What a ride. Don't know that it's realistic but damn it was good. Put me in that wolf pack. Would I be instantly dismembered? Sure, but you get that on the big jobs.