The Holiday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Holiday Reviews

½ January 16, 2017
some bits are good... jack black, why?
January 6, 2017
I was riveted by this movie. Cheering for the characters especially Jude Law and Cameron Diaz's characters. The ending had me crying. Loved it.
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 26, 2016
For the genre it's adequate, but how does one watch Cameron Diaz act and not feel insulted?
December 24, 2016
A perennial favorite. I love this movie!
December 18, 2016
It won't let me watch films
½ December 17, 2016
I wonder if Jack Black has ever been in a movie where he hasn't said "Boo dap a do de boop" at least once. Some good laughs
December 5, 2016
Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black are amazing together!
December 4, 2016
Finally watched this one the whole way through. Although Cameron Diaz's acting was pretty crappy at times, the movie itself wasn't - I thought it was a fun idea for a story, and I enjoyed seeing it all play out.
September 25, 2016
Amazing romance movie with an incredible cast. Have seen it multiple times, each time it is even better!
½ September 20, 2016
Cameron Diaz ruins an otherwise lovely story.
August 16, 2016
Just recently saw this again on free to air TV. Always a great watch with Hans Zimmer's beautiful score adding to it's magic.
July 28, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie
July 27, 2016
I love this movie it's obviously not winning any oscars but it's still fun to watch
½ July 19, 2016
The stakes could not humanly be lower: Will these two beautiful privileged white gals find romance? If there were one shred of suspense maybe I would care, but there wasn't so I didn't. In fact, I found myself laughing at how unrealistic certain scenes were.
½ July 2, 2016
I like how this story works out...
June 12, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by this lighthearted Film I thought the characters all had chemistry! I disagree Kate and Jack Black were great together. A woman appreciate great humor in a man! And Eli Wallace's last movie he was so touching. I like the reminiscent of what it was like in old Hollywood!
June 12, 2016
Watched 10 min, looked promising to me but "too British" for hubby.
½ May 29, 2016
A fairly entertaining, low-brow, rom-com set in the UK and America with an all-star cast. Easy watching.
½ May 14, 2016
Cute film with some sweet moments, but it fails to bring anything new to the table in the "chick-flick" genre.