Reviews

• Sep 15, 2021

Silly, cringe and not funny at all.

Silly, cringe and not funny at all.

• Sep 04, 2021

Both Funny & Challenging To Dictatorships The response from Kim Jong Un to this movie (after all, it's just a movie) is the most telling (he threatened to blow up America). Not many comedies get more than about 25% positive reviews; the makers and actors should be proud, over 50% here on Rotten Tomatoes, 4.5 stars on Amazon, and 65% on IMDB. I don't believe 'all' reports coming out of N Korea, but if the government there wants to set the record straight, they can allow their people to communicate and travel freely. Dennis Rodman's only good thing to say about Kim Jong Un is that he has been nice to him, and Dennis does not care what someone does in the world as long as they're nice to him. That sure isn't saying much for the guy, as Dennis is his main defender in the U.S.

• Jul 17, 2021

Lame like Pineapple Express. I used to smoke a lot of pot back then but even I could not stand these movies with these two guys. Notice how these two never make movies together anymore?

• Jul 11, 2021

This movie is a masterpiece. But of course, some people, who hate us cuz they anus, wrote bad reviews.

• May 26, 2021

This movie is just like old movies were like, mean and doesn't care or anything, it's just flat out racist at some points and just f***** hallarious.

• May 09, 2021

Though a brave effort to speak loudly on a theme, which is usually concerned a tabu, the film's creative side leaves much to be desired. The humour is quite plain, the performances are not impressive (excluding Park) and overall the movie is pretty unnecessary.

• May 06, 2021

The highlights of the movie come early when we learn that Eminem is a gay man and Rob Lowe is really bald. Seth Rogen and James Franco are mismatched as actors, leaving the stage open for Randall Park to shine as the despicable Kim Jong-un.

• Apr 24, 2021

Little late to the review party for this one, but I thought it was a hilarious movie! Don't take it seriously and enjoy it for the weirdness that it is! Seems like everyone really just wanted to hate this one, but I loved it. I can't hear Roar without thinking about this movie.

• Apr 23, 2021

The movie goes to the ridiculous quickly knowing the premises: The US government is malicious and incompetent which leads to it relying on bumbling tabloid TV characters to perform their dirty work the characters face an unexpected challenges to their moral code. Funny on the border of zaney nonsense, what I expect from a Seth Rogen and James Franco comedy.

• Mar 31, 2021

Directed by the tandem of Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, The Interview has more than its fair share of uncomfortable laughs. Perhaps only outdone in weirdness by the international controversy that surrounded it prior to its release, the movie focuses on tabloid journalist Dave Skylark (James Franco) and his underachieving producer Aaron Rapaport (Seth Rogan) as they head to North Korea to interview (and potentially assassinate) Kim Jong-un. Despite the fact that there are a handful dull portions and the action sequence at the end isn't consistent with the tone of the film, it is undeniably entertaining. Rogen and Franco are immensely likeable, Lizzy Caplan is fantastic as the befuddled CIA agent, and the tiger scene is nothing if not memorable.