The Midnight Sky Reviews

• 16h ago

Long and slow movie, I'm not liking this. Great for play it in the background and do something else though.

• 17h ago

The imagery was incredible.....but movies are much more than that. The movie was slow, seemed somewhat aimless, and the ending left me feeling cheated out of 2 hours of my life. Why this was promoted as a big movie on Netflix is beyond me.

• 19h ago

Good visuals, CGI was OK, plot....rough and overdone. Pacing no good as certain scenes were just dragging

• 22h ago

If it weren't for the impressive visuals and beautiful cinematography, this movie was very dull and boring. George Clooney needs to stick to acting not directing.

• 1d ago

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Too slow and there was no point to it all. And the ending was even worse.

• 2d ago

I thought this was well done with an interesting finish. It was a little slow in parts, but always held my interest.

• 2d ago

A very thin plot stretched to 2 hours by glacial pacing and pointless action sequences.

• 2d ago

This was alright. It is well made, the directing and acting is good enough. I think it was just the writing that let this down, quite an ambitious story to put together in the time limit of a film. I didn't feel emotionally bound by the plot or the characters. The predictable ending didn't pack the punch I was hoping it would.

• 3d ago

A great sci-fi film if you enjoy seeing the world as hopeless, glass half empty, my dog got ran over, and "how dare you" kill the environment sentimentality. If I was already experiencing depression and started watching this movie as a means to cheer myself up, you would have found me on the floor, curled up in the fetal as the end credits scrolled by.

• 3d ago