The November Man Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

We are facing an action film that does not bring anything new to the genre but that everything that counts works, all the plot twists are well built

• Jan 20, 2020

Pierce Brosnan really saves this rather generic spy movie.

Pierce Brosnan really saves this rather generic spy movie.

• Jun 14, 2019

This flick could have been Pierce Brosnan greatest Bond ever made!

This flick could have been Pierce Brosnan greatest Bond ever made!

• Apr 14, 2019

Dumb. Boring. Should be banned. Worst dullest acting.

Dumb. Boring. Should be banned. Worst dullest acting.

• Dec 23, 2018

A movie that shows that PB had so much more to offer in the role of OO7 if the writing had been better, not the case here with a very believable plot which was not a forgone conclusion.

• Jan 02, 2018

Wow - Now we know where Putin got the idea from!. People these days are so hyped up about a movie having to be the greatest, and if it's not, it's trash. Whatever happened to watching a movie to just be entertained. This movie was good for that and had enough going for it to provide a satisfying movie-watching experience. People get hung up on the fact that storylines and plots are recycled. We all know that there's nothing new under the sun, so lower your shields, sit back and just be entertained for a couple of hours. Of course the plot is totally unbelievable. I mean, there's no way that one of the top two superpowers could get something incriminating on one of the other's presidential candidates so that they can completely control him once he's been elected (with a little nudge in a few districts' vote tallies!)

• Oct 30, 2017

I really like Pierce and he was good in this movie

I really like Pierce and he was good in this movie

• Jul 16, 2017

Good action and Pierce Bronson...nuff said.

Good action and Pierce Bronson...nuff said.

• Apr 29, 2017

Ex-CIA agent is lured out of retirement for one final mission. It feels like a Jason Bourne movie and is exactly what you would expect with no surprises.

• Jan 21, 2017

The November Man brings generic action on a story that we all heard before. Nothing special with this film besides Pierce Bosnian effort with his acting. You will easily forget this movie and get nothing out of it by the end.