The Oath Reviews

• Jun 09, 2019

Terrible movie I couldn’t finish it

Terrible movie I couldn’t finish it

• May 30, 2019

I'm surprised that the audience score is so low. Its probably because no one has actually SEEN the film. It's humor will not be everyone's cup of tea, but the subject matter is thought provoking. The ending was corny, but its message is clear. I do recommend it.

• May 28, 2019

It wasn't funny, entertaining, or interesting. It was a waste of time completely. Admittedly, I'm not the biggest Tiffany Haddish fan but this was bad for even her.

• May 21, 2019

This movie is FUNNY and made from a moderates point of view. The ultra-conservatives and the ultra-liberals BOTH are made fun of, so that's why some of the reviewers are soo mad about it. First movie where everyone's BS is treated equal, now everyone's offended.

• May 18, 2019

Bad comedy. Cringeworthy.

Bad comedy. Cringeworthy.

• May 18, 2019

I watched this movie with distaste but a certain fascination. It contains more vulgarity than necessary (too common in Hollywood nowadays) and the intensity was off the chart. But I couldn't help but think this could be our country in the near future. One thing it definitely is NOT, however, is a comedy, unless you thrive on the sickest kind of humor. I just have to hope that the fictional premise of the story does not -- ever -- become fact.

• May 09, 2019

This movie puports to be a dark comedy/political satire, but has very little to say politically and lacks any real humour.

• May 06, 2019

Wow, people are really tearing into this movie. Unpopular opinion: The Oath is underrated & the casting was phenomenal. This emerging genre is a hard one to masterâ" politicsXdarkhumorXcomedyXwhatever, but I genuinely believe this hits accurately across the board. Idk what the damn oath was and I don't know who called Chris in, but it doesn't even matter bc you take away so much from the movie.

• Apr 27, 2019

The special effects weren't that great. Story line wasnt every good. Just an alright nothing else to watch movie

• Apr 26, 2019

Tone is all over the place and I can't tell what's more insufferable ; the democrats or the republicans. The only saving grace was Tiffany Haddish..... Surprisingly