Reviews

• Sep 05, 2021

0% from critics? No way! This one is pretty funny. One of Adam Sandlers best in the past few years. I liked the casting! Its nothing special but its a good laugh!

• Aug 25, 2021

Radical lefties and those offended by anything and everything may not like it. All others will find it rather amusing.

• Jul 26, 2021

Im only giving it 3 out of 5 because its kinda funny

Im only giving it 3 out of 5 because its kinda funny

• Jul 17, 2021

People have the wrong idea about Hell. There isn't a lake of fire or a devil poking you with a pitchfork. For the worst of humanity, in the 7th level of Hell, where the child murderers, the serial rapists, and the politicians are sent--they are strapped to a chair in a room, with clamps attached to their eyelids so they can't close them ala A Clockwork Orange, and they are then forced to watch Adam Sandler movies on an endless loop for all of eternity.

• Jul 04, 2021

OMG so funny it nearly made my friend kill themselves 😂😂😂

OMG so funny it nearly made my friend kill themselves 😂😂😂

• May 28, 2021

You don't know me but names Sai I'm just the O'Hare delivery guy But it seems like trees might be worth a try So I say let it grow My name is Dan, and my name's Rose Our son Wesley kind of glows And that's not good so we suppose We should let it grow Let it grow Let it grow You can't reap what you don't sow Plant a seed inside the earth Just one way to know it's worth Let's celebrate the world's rebirth We say let it grow My name's Maria and I am 3 I would really like to see a tree Lalalalalalee I say let it grow I'm granny Norma I'm old and I got grey hair But I remember when trees were everywhere And no one had to pay for air So I say let it grow Let it grow Let it grow Like it did so long ago Maybe it's just one tiny seed But it's all we really need It's time to change the life we lead Time to let it grow My name's O'Hare I'm one of you I live here in Thneedville too The things you say just might be true It could be time to start anew And maybe change my point of view Nah! I say let it die Let it die, let it die Let it shrivel up and die Come one who's with me huh? Nobody. You greedy dirt bag! Let it grow Let it grow Let the love inside ya show Plant a seed inside the earth Just one way to know it's worth Let's celebrate the world's rebirth We say let it grow Let it grow Let it grow You can't reap what you don't sow It's just one tiny seed But it's all we really need It's time to banish all your greed Imagine Thneedville flowered and treed Let this be our solemn creed We say let it grow We say let it grow We say let it grow We say let it grow

• May 20, 2021

I really tried to finish it, but it was so bad that I had to stop halfway through. Inserting himself als an omnipotent savior brings out the worst in Sandler's acting and screenwriting.

• May 12, 2021

It's not Adam Sandler's best works. But it's still a very funny movie. I'm glad for the man still trying new things, especially at his age. A must watch? Not really. But definitely a damn good time!

• Mar 23, 2021

This movie is the best EVER!!! It's a little bit yuck but still 100% If you don't like it then GO TO HELL!!!!

• Feb 05, 2021