The Ridiculous 6 Reviews

• Feb 07, 2020

Best movie I've seen this year, one of the few comedies that made me laugh, i can see why movie critiques wouldn't like this movie but it's extremely funny and is meant to be that way.

• Jan 19, 2020

I think this movie is demented and useless, and that's why it's funny and all in all a good movie. This film is full of funny and meaningless scenes mixed with moments of false seriousness and this makes it very funny and above all entertainment at best

• Jan 16, 2020

it good movie. Adam the Sandle did fun job.

it good movie. Adam the Sandle did fun job.

• Jan 13, 2020

0% is a little tough for a movie that knows it is silly i mean come on they did that on purpose and that is why its so funny to me. I have watched it a number of times since it has released in 2015 and I still get the same amount of enjoyment every single time.

• Jan 06, 2020

Two of my favorite films are The Magnificent Seven and Blazing Saddles. My favorite Adam Sandler films are Click and Bedtime Stories. He's got great chemistry with Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Aniston. The Ridiculous 6 is a beautiful looking film. It's hilarious in places. In places the joke wears thin. The film pushes the gag of how each of the brothers was conceived. There's also an unnecessary segment on baseball that wastes the incredibly talented John Turturro. Otherwise, it's a pretty solid Western-comedy.

• Jan 05, 2020

• Nov 21, 2019

Stupidly funny, I loved it even if it was a bit gross at times

Stupidly funny, I loved it even if it was a bit gross at times

• Nov 16, 2019

I love this movie it's like 100 ways to die in the west and has all my favorite actors in it I laughed till I cried good job🤗😎😂🤣

• Nov 15, 2019

Not he worst of best western on the market. The only things the so called critic can yell about is how racist and how bad Adam Sandler is. These are people that have a pole up their #$%%^ and can't enjoy humor and shut off ones mind for one minute to relax. They will never like anything he does. The movie is a decent one or second watch to confirm yes they went there. This movie is not for people looking for Oscar winning material.