They Live Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

Sure it is a cheesy film, but you'll never see another movie like it, this unique sci-fi thriller inspired lots of activists to question the views of politicians and ask themselves what can I do to make America the best it can be. It also inspired the wonderful Shepard Fairey the artist who made obey and came up with the art for Obama's campaign and inspired an art style that many use today

• Jun 23, 2019

this was a really great 80's film. interesting and creative plot with a twist. the ending left off with a bit of a surprise but I wish they added a bit more

• May 26, 2019

I've been wanting to check this out for awhile. So glad I did. Was it everything I expected? Yes and no. The political message was on point. The acting was good. However they could've added 10 - 15 minutes.

• May 16, 2019

Classic Carpenter. Obvious political undertones, but also doesn't take itself too seriously. Thoroughly entertaining story. The scene where he first puts on the sunglasses is classic moment... a must see for any JC fans.

• May 13, 2019

imi place ca e retro as hell.

imi place ca e retro as hell.

• May 08, 2019

The best movie quote ever spoken: "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

• Apr 16, 2019

• Mar 08, 2019

Cult classic and a must watch. Brilliant movie and a sci-fi classic

Cult classic and a must watch. Brilliant movie and a sci-fi classic

• Feb 25, 2019

The part that everyone misses is that John Carpenter apparently knew that aliens were actually living among us just as he depicted in the movie. We are not alone, and some of them look just like us. This is a documentary.