Treasure Planet Reviews

• Jan 27, 2021

Absolutely phenomenal. A completely underrated entry in the disney pantheon.

Absolutely phenomenal. A completely underrated entry in the disney pantheon.

• Jan 17, 2021

I can't believe I became 18 years old to watch this movie! Literally the most underrated disney movie of all time! I wish i watched it as a kid, it would have totally changed my life! Best Disney movie, best disney soundtrack! ✨🧭🛸🪐⛵

• Dec 20, 2020

A criminally underrated film, stunning visuals and characters.

A criminally underrated film, stunning visuals and characters.

• Dec 07, 2020

show your children, change their lives

show your children, change their lives

• Nov 24, 2020

I love how this was futuristic/ past treasure Island meets planet. I enjoyed the flying ships by sky not by sea. the flying hoover board amazing part, that I love how they made the rider a teen who felt alone and wanted adventure. best Disney movie for adventure and futuristic scenes. I love this scifi-adventure cartoon.

• Nov 17, 2020

Review: A revolutionary movie for it's time, unlike anything done before. Disney took a risk in animation. Way ahead of its time and a cult classic that has inspired many to look up at the sky and keep a sense of fantasy as we move into the future. Historic Film: It employs a novel technique of hand-drawn 2D traditional animation set atop 3D computer animation. With a budget of $140 million, it is the most expensive traditionally animated film ever made. Given the cost, Disney never made another seeing how difficult it was to profit.

• Oct 22, 2020

This movie is amazing!! I love the emotion, the plot, the charictors, and the cast. But there were a few things that could have been done better. The first thing is I wish that when Billy Bones died I think he should have said something else, because what he said was just meh. I think if he said something like: " Take care of it, and don't trust the cyborg." But I mean those were his last word but I mean I think it would have been better if he said that. Another thing I don't get is why Dr. Donald Doppler was the only person wearing a space suit, why wasn't he not wearing suit or why wasn't everyone else wearing a space suit, or at least when they were aloft. But the last thing is at the end of the movie Jim saw the shape of John in the clouds, but what I think would have been better is if Jim saw a small ship in the sky that sped away and that was suppost to be John, I think that would have been better because John said and I quote: " I hope I'm there catching some of the light coming off you that day." I just think seeing a small ship fly away would have been better because John was like a father to Jim and I think that him acatly being there would have had more impact on there relationship, but if you like it that is fine with me. But other than that this movie is amazing and I would recomend it if you are a scifi fan and love boats.

• Sep 18, 2020

Thrown by the wayside by Disney, but is a masterpiece

Thrown by the wayside by Disney, but is a masterpiece

• Sep 13, 2020

Beautiful. Amazing. Deserved so much more!

Beautiful. Amazing. Deserved so much more!

• Sep 10, 2020

The 2D hand-drawn animation and the 3D animation mix together beautifully, making the film look amazing. The story itself is incredible, with lovable characters and epic action.