Treasure Planet Reviews

• Jan 02, 2020

An underrated Disney gem that with its sci-fi twist, unwarranted though it is, brings an unexpectedly delightful flare that includes both humour and emotional depth to the Robert Louis Stevenson classic.

• Dec 29, 2019

Disney's best hidden gem. Great character animation, an engaging plot, and a wonderful score. An absolute must-see!

• Dec 29, 2019

Excellent all around. A perfect addition to Disney's masterpieces from the age of classic animation style.

• Dec 27, 2019

A hidden gem of a Disney classic

A hidden gem of a Disney classic

• Dec 24, 2019

One of the best and still so underrated. Thanks, Disney for its unsuccess.

One of the best and still so underrated. Thanks, Disney for its unsuccess.

• Dec 24, 2019

Absolutely 'treasure' this one. I feel this one usually is under-rated, it has some great humor, fun action and pure heart. It has stunning visuals and an enticing story. Would recommend for most parents to show the kids.

Best movie ever created

Best movie ever created

• Dec 19, 2019

Great animation with exciting action scenes with some unexpected storylines. Would love to see more from it.

• Dec 17, 2019

So I somehow missed this movie when it came out but thanks to Disney + I watched and I have to say that it's pretty good. The animation style is different. I would've changed somethings but overall pretty enjoyable.

• Dec 10, 2019

Treasure Planet is my absolute favorite Disney film! The characters are so complex and have a very human side to them which I think is very important for Disney to depict. Definitely give this movie a go, it is so underrated!