Reviews

• 1d ago

Incase if I don't see ya!

Incase if I don't see ya!

• Aug 25, 2021

As much as I am not a Jim Carrey Fan, but this show is absolutely a *5* star Movie!!!!!

• Aug 20, 2021

Easily Jim Carrey's best film and performance, by some distance, The Truman Show is an excellent take on postmodernism, one that grows more and more relevant each year. With 2020's society averaging more time out of the real world and in technological clouds of social media or celebrities' homes and lives, The Truman Show predates the social media black hole by several years; the difference being that hero Truman Burbank is unaware of his life being a 24 hour reality show at the films start. A sharp satire on the reality TV show, The Truman Show has ended up satirising realities that didn't even exist at the films inception. The irony is how you're reading this analysis of the film. The Truman Show is currently available to stream on Netflix.

• Aug 15, 2021

Years later and this still ranks on my list as one of the worst movies ever conceived.

• Aug 03, 2021

just bad and y'all gave me high hopes.

just bad and y'all gave me high hopes.

• Jul 06, 2021

The truman show es una exquisita película que puede presumir de tener un guión excelente, actuaciones espectaculares y una trama adelantada a su tiempo. Simplemente una genialidad.

• Jun 21, 2021

Really fun concept for a movie, executed very well. The ending was a bit open for me tho.

• Jun 20, 2021

True classic, everyone should see.

True classic, everyone should see.

• Jun 18, 2021

One of my favorite movie of all time. While it is funny and fun to watch it is also provoking and makes you rethink the world we live in. Jim Carrey is at his best and there is no word, except spectacular that can describe his acting. The story is simple and it is something we all ask ourselves it was possible, but it is a bit complex in a way. Romance nuanced with the feeling of lying and the destructive side of the truth make this complexity. An awesome movie. A must-see.

• Jun 15, 2021

I must see for everyone all ages. Jim Carrey's best performance, and also his best movie. Great acting, great story, and great and funny jokes. Make the Truman Show a very enjoyable masterpiece of a movie.