Twice Born Reviews

• Aug 04, 2018

Volver a nacer [2013]

Volver a nacer [2013]

• Feb 26, 2018

Terrible movie. I don't get the high audience review.

Terrible movie. I don't get the high audience review.

• Jan 09, 2017

I have watched this movie several times over the last few years and it can still bring tears to my eyes. Hirsch's best can be seen at his worst in the film... Pe, is brilliant in her anguish. And, those eyes, are hauntingly beautiful yet broken.

• Nov 08, 2016

Good movie...how it gets 17% is ridiculous.

Good movie...how it gets 17% is ridiculous.

• Apr 27, 2016

I truly enjoyed this movie - great story!

I truly enjoyed this movie - great story!

• Feb 22, 2016

A profound movie about a sad era not long ago. Only people from east Europe can understand the intimacy and truth about this story. Critics are shameless and cocky writing about something they have no idea about!!!

• Jan 31, 2016

I'm surprised to see that the critics didn't like this movie. I actually enjoyed it very much and it really moved me. And since I'm familiar with that particular war, I didn't need more information on it, as it was criticised.

• Dec 28, 2015

another average melodrama.

another average melodrama.

• Oct 31, 2015

One of the most beautifully written love and tragedy stories, taking place during the Bosnian war. Possibly Penelope's best work.

• Oct 05, 2015

Interesting cast for an interesting backdrop and probably one of the best performances of Cruz.