Western Reviews

• Dec 01, 2018

A patient look at inherent cultural conflict that ends up rendering the conflict mundane and undramatic.

• Oct 21, 2018

This movie SUCKED! It was slow and so boring. Don't waste your time

This movie SUCKED! It was slow and so boring. Don't waste your time

• Oct 19, 2018

I love to watch all movies using boxxy software, because it has amazing subtitles and also I use it for free.

• Sep 30, 2018

The overall evaluation of this movie must be a joke. This must be one of the worst movies I have ever watched in my life. Totally non-sense, awful story telling, 2 hours completely wasted.

• Aug 29, 2018

A group of German construction workers are dispatched to rural Bulgaria to build a water power plant. At times, the two cultures will amiably co-exist despite the language barriers, but at other times tensions, and even hostilities, will emerge. There are also tensions within the construction workers themselves, especially between the mysterious new worker (Meinhard Neumann) and the overly aggressive foreman (Reinhardt Wetrek). Definitely,not for those seeking an action flick, as this is a methodically paced and cerebral movie, where the intensity slowly builds. Successfully utilizing non-professional actors, the atmospherics and realism here are spot-on, as you feel like you are right there in rural Bulgaria. Overall,if one has the patience to get into this type of slow-burn foreign film there are rewards to be found here.

• Aug 27, 2018

I liked the style and the documentary-like filming, but all the tension slowly building up never find a release. Just like in real life? Probably. Still in this particular movie,this fact left me unsatisfied. Nonetheless a good movie.

• Feb 16, 2018

A great film, subtle but gripping.

A great film, subtle but gripping.