Wonder Woman Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

One of my favorite films, beautifully done in every way

One of my favorite films, beautifully done in every way

• Apr 05, 2019

Watched this movie with my 2 daughters, totally loved it.

Watched this movie with my 2 daughters, totally loved it.

• Mar 30, 2019

Apart from a disappointing ending wonder woman is an enjoyable movie

Apart from a disappointing ending wonder woman is an enjoyable movie

• Feb 19, 2019

Wow, full of feminist cringe, though it redeems itself a little at the end.

Wow, full of feminist cringe, though it redeems itself a little at the end.

• Jun 17, 2018

I love most of these straight-to-DVD releases of animation that both DC and Marvel have been putting out. Although Wonder Woman isn't at the top of my list of comic heroines, to complete my collection, I had to get it. And I watched it. The animation was good. I'm not sure why DC felt obligated to throw in some gratuitous language and sexual innuendo to give it a PG-13 rating, but it's your basic Wonder Woman origin story, modernized. Keri Russell is NOT woman enough for the voice and seems miscast. Otherwise, it was adequate story combined with excellent animation. If you like this kind of stuff, you won't be disappointed, but if this isn't your cup of tea, don't waste your time.

• Mar 04, 2018

No not a fan. If I had to pick you should go with the 2017 Wonder Woman

No not a fan. If I had to pick you should go with the 2017 Wonder Woman

• Nov 22, 2017

much better than the newer movie

much better than the newer movie

• Nov 20, 2017

The best portrayal of Wonder Woman. The Greek mythology is front and center, the power of Wonder Woman is outstanding, the love story between Steve and Diana is organic and not forced. Epically greater than the DCEU version.

• Oct 24, 2017