Wrecked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wrecked Reviews

May 23, 2016
One-man show from Adrien Brody. No easy watch but a nice pay-off.
½ March 13, 2016
Funny, I expected this to be bad and it was good, and then I expected people's reactions to be positive and they were negative. I guess in retrospect not a whole lot happens, and the ending is a bit of an anti-climax, but I found myself hooked throughout, simply wondering what was going to happen next, and considering I was bracing for the moment when he woke up back in the car wreck, I ended up finding the ending kind of refreshing in its neatness and simplicity. Though I can understand those who think it's too neat and too simple.
½ November 12, 2015
Pretty cool little mystery. Much in the vein of 127 Hours and Buried. Would put off quite a few people though, as there's not much going on to view besides Brody's great acting chops.
November 3, 2015
Slow but surprisingly effective for what it is. However, the twist at the end works against the film and leaves it without any kind of real purpose or moral making the 90 mins of Adrien Brody crawling around in the woods really seem not all that worth it.
June 18, 2015
The ending kind of made up for a pretty weak survival story. Never really rooted for the main character.
June 13, 2015
You go on this agonizing journey that is physically and emotionally a roller coster with this victim to discover who he is.
½ April 10, 2015
I don't know if I hated it or liked it, action: not so much, suspense: maybe a bit, dialogue: not so much, Adrien Brody: great job!
½ April 9, 2015
Wrecked stars Adrien Brody as a man who wakes up in a crashed car with no recollection of how he got there. He has few flash backs ands there are few clues to how he got into that situation. The cinematography is great and the film consists of a good twist in the end. There us just barely any dialogue and lack of progression.
½ March 30, 2015
It starts out with a lot of potential. Instead of dropping clues through the movie to keep you guessing, in my experience I thought I had the movie figured out pretty early on, but then at the last second they tell you a totally different story that you couldn't have seen coming. But like just about every movie ever made about being injured and having to survive in the woods, I enjoyed the boring parts of this movie more than the parts that are suppose to wake you up a bit.
½ March 28, 2015
interesting show.. lost me on the dog though
March 15, 2015
Are you kidding? What a stinker, and what a waste of Adrian Brody.
½ February 12, 2015
What I'm beginning to love so much about flixster, is how scrolling through movies to rate, I am reminded of films I have seen and since forgotten, including this one.
November 3, 2014
This seems like a waste of time.
September 29, 2014
Without Adrian Brody's effort of performance. This film would be a sleeper and flat.
September 21, 2014
A so-so kinda film. Since I had seen Buried before this one, then it became kinda boring.
September 6, 2014
Great acting from Adrien Brody here and I like the story, but the nature of it does mean it makes for a bit of a boring watch, so mixed feelings on this one
August 26, 2014
If you haven't seen Buried, watch it. If you have, give this a shot.
August 19, 2014
It has a good ending, but the rest of the film isn't really worth watching to get to it. It's simply because it shows you a lot of the same and can't really tell you a story.