Arrow: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 06, 2020

Having never seen Green Arrow before, I loved the first season, first episode hooked me on the idea, and from there learning more of Oliver Queen's history on the island lead to excitement to what happens next. While not the strongest the show has to offer later, still a great start.

• Dec 29, 2019

One of the best shows of this decade. Amazing action scenes. A greatly compelling story and just an amazing show overall

• Dec 25, 2019

Amell deserves all the credit.

Amell deserves all the credit.

• Dec 19, 2019

Easily one of my favorite shows of all times, Arrow brought the superhero tv mojo back, god bless team arrow.

• Nov 25, 2019

GREAT!! Just got to start watching and you will be hooked!

GREAT!! Just got to start watching and you will be hooked!

• Oct 29, 2019

PERFECTION. Cast and story are extremely well done and everything is clear. I hope more shows will learn from this season!

• Oct 22, 2019

With a spectacular directing, extremely engaging plot, amazing action scenes and fantastic performances by Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, Colin Donnell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson, Paul Blackthorne, Emily Bett Rickards and John Barrowman, especially Amell, who delivers a character with many layers, Arrow's first season presents to us in more depth the Green Arrow and the shared universe that would later be called the Arrowverse in an excellent way

• Oct 15, 2019

excellent adaptation of DC universe

excellent adaptation of DC universe

• Oct 14, 2019

Arrow season 1 tells a nice, comic book story of the green arrow. Stephen Amell fits the roll perfectly, it's like he was born to play this role. The writers did a tremendous job writing the characters and the story. I also like the flashbacks because they put the puzzle pieces together and you understand why Oliver is who he is.

• Oct 11, 2019

Arrow is one of the best live action super hero tv shows of all time .This season deliveries one of the best story telling of all time.With great actors playing great characters on the show .The fight scenes are awesome.Tells a simple origin story of Oliver Queen becoming the green arrow. All the episodes are amazing from beginning to end . This is a show worth checking out.