Arrow: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 06, 2020

The best story arc I've seen in a while, with Slade being the main villain after setting it up in season 1, with the backstory of why him and Oliver are at each other's throat's make the flashbacks more awesome. With the reveal of secrets, and more world building, Season 2 was one of the best I've seen, and it made me want more of Oliver Queen.

• Dec 23, 2019

Everything that was set up in the first season is expounded on as well as set a new story and a fantastic villain.

• Dec 19, 2019

Best season ever, from both the show and the Arrowverse, pardon me everyone else but no other show in the Arrowverse gets better than Arrow's s2.

• Nov 01, 2019

Arguably the best season in this show

Arguably the best season in this show

• Oct 29, 2019

Deathstroke was great and there was more tension! This is my second favorite season of the whole arrowverse and is everything season 1 of Arrow was but even better and different!

• Oct 22, 2019

Better than the previous season, Arrow's second season presents us with skillful direction, once again amazing action scenes and once again engaging plot, with an extremely captivating villain and excellently portrayed characters by Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Manu Bennett, Susanna Thompson, Paul Blackthorne and John Barrowman. By the way, the introduction of the Flash is done sensationally

• Oct 15, 2019

Same plot, but still enjoyable

Same plot, but still enjoyable

• Oct 14, 2019

Season 2 is truly an amazing season of arrow. The writers do a better job of writing new characters in the show, and bringing Deathstroke as the main villian wanting to kill Oliver Queen because Slade thinks Oliver was the one responsible for the killing of Shadow. So I think Slade's motivation makes a lot of sense.

• Oct 10, 2019

Not often I rate a show/season a full 5/5 or 10/10 stars but if you start at season 1, by the time you finish season 2, I think season 2 is actually BETTER in a portrayal of Deathstroke and even the suicide squad than their own big screen movies were.

• Oct 07, 2019

After a great first season, "Arrow" steps it up in every way. The villain, Deathstroke, is fantastic, and Oliver feels like he knows what he's doing more so than in Season 1. Roy Harper is one of the show's best characters, and the Team Arrow we have in Season 2 is at their peak. Also, introducing Barry Allen is one of the best ideas the creators had, Grant Gustin is great. Overall, I'll give it an "A"