Banshee: Season 4 Reviews

• Jan 12, 2021

It's been some time since I watched it, but I've still got a faint but clear light of memory that this was very entertaining, brutal and packed with exciting characters. It gets better with every season!

• Jan 12, 2019

I ave literally written all my reviews of this show three years after its final season. Great show and could easily be rewritten with just Hood and Job as the returning main characters.

• Jun 26, 2017

an awesome tv series i enjoid all watching it but too bad that ended too soon

an awesome tv series i enjoid all watching it but too bad that ended too soon

• Jan 12, 2017

I honestly can't understand the backlash to this season with it having less action. I really enjoyed the bigger emphasis on character and plot as they really wanted to wrap up the series the best way they could. When it did have action, It was brilliantly well directed and shot. Lastly it has, for me, the best series finale out of any TV show I've seen. 10/10

• Aug 08, 2016

Best goddammit fucking show ever made. Dexter, breaking bad, AHS, hannibal, no one has shit on banshee!! HOODS a beast. Goddam beast. However season 3 was the best. Great ending though.

• Jun 26, 2016

Sad to see it end. Amazing stories, great performances by everyone. I hope to see Hoon Lee in a lot more stuff.

• Jun 25, 2016

Beautifully orchestrated. Every episode had a distinct purpose which all built up to the finale where everything was tied up in a most satisfactory manner. No lose ends remained, each question was addressed. Overall this left me feeling satisfied. I felt like it was worth watching it all and it had ended in exactly the right way at the right time.

• Jun 02, 2016

Tonight will be a sad occasion in the Camlett household, the very last episode of the final series of 'Banshee'. It will be like saying goodbye to an old friend, albeit a sex-crazed, drug addicted homicidal one. Banshee itself is a small town in the American State of Pennsylvania but not quite a typical one. For a start the population reduces by at least a dozen per episode, there is no such thing as death by natural causes, all the females are gorgeous, sexually promiscuous and martial arts experts while all the men are buffed, tattooed and dangerous. Demographically, there are no Jews, Moslems, Hindus or Buddhists living there as far as I could see, precious few African Americans and only one Asian who is a cross-dressing, computer geek called Job. There is a large Amish population, many of whom are drug dealers, a whole bunch of homicidal white supremacists, a large red indian reservation, most of whom are terrorists, and several serial killers, the last of whom had implanted horns and worshipped Satan. All the police are part-time vigilantes and all the town officials are corrupt. Despite all of these excesses it is compulsive viewing and brilliantly produced, each episode costing a small fortune to make. I often fall asleep watching TV but when I watch Banshee I cannot even muster a yawn. If you want a series that is pure entertainment in every way the 'Banshee' is the one for you.

• May 25, 2016

All seasons get 5 out of 5 but this 4th and final season was the best yet. But why only 8 episodes? I am so sick of the mini series thing. If it's not 10 or 12 episodes it is not really a series. It's a mini series.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    May 23, 2016

While not as good as the previous season, season 4 brings us a Twin Peak mystery and some nice new characters to complete the violent saga.