Cowboy Bebop: Series 1 Reviews

• Jul 20, 2019

Most stylish anime must watch

Most stylish anime must watch

• Jun 27, 2019

Watched it back when I was in my teens, and it really left a lasting impression. It's also one of the few Anime series that you can watch over and over because the music, story, message and the art style are just gorgeous. The only personal negative is the fact that every time I watch it I get hit by the nostalgia like a train and it makes me realize that the last almost 20 years went bye like a snap.

• Jun 09, 2019

simply put, its the best.

simply put, its the best.

• Apr 15, 2019

The most important T.V. series of our time.

The most important T.V. series of our time.

• Mar 08, 2019

Such a shame they stopped making it

Such a shame they stopped making it

• Nov 16, 2018

A classic anime. Great art that holds up. Good pacing and good story lines. One of the few anime that a regular person can watch and enjoy and understand without having to be into anime. One of the few where the DUB is superior to the SUB. If you have to share anime with a regular person not into it this is a good one to start with.

• Oct 30, 2018

Not only best anime ever, but the soundtrack and music were phenomenal. Yako Cano and the Seatbelts wrote some amazing, eclectic tunes, best ever in an animated series.

• Oct 03, 2018

I love the world and concept of Cowboy Bebop. If that was all that mattered, this would be a 10/10 anime. The problem here is that the episodes are wildly inconsistent in quality. Several times while watching this series, I'd absolutely love an episode, but then it was followed up by a mediocre or uninteresting episode. Some of the bounties that they hunt are just better than others, and that's what leads to the inconsistency in quality. But, overall this was still a blast to watch, and the music used throughout the series is worth the watch on its own.

• Sep 11, 2018

The best cartoon I've ever seen. Great soundtrack, great characters (all of whom have psychological issues!), a work of art. Works on so many levels.