Marvel's Daredevil: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

I really enjoyed this tv show, it was great! The only criticism is its darkness (sometimes there was too much), even though it applied very well to the main character.

• Sep 13, 2019

With a well-chosen cast and a perfect adaption from Frank Miller's daredevil, Marvel's Daredevil depics incredible fight scenes which you are able to feel the tension involved in each of them. Either the hero and the villain paths are carefully developed, emphasizing the well done roles of Charlie Cox as Daredevil and Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin. If you are eiher tired of super heroes with power enough to solve anything or want a realistic hero tv show, Marvel's Daredevil is not to be missed.

• Sep 13, 2019

The best comic show period

The best comic show period

• Aug 28, 2019

Perfect it's first 2 episodes show how much superhero television has evolved.

Perfect it's first 2 episodes show how much superhero television has evolved.

• Jul 31, 2019

Spanning over 3 seasons marvel's daredevil is a phenomenal show in many ways including a believable grounded story unlike some of the films in MCU. This show also has believable motivations for their characters such as Fisk who in my opinion is the best villain in the MCU timeline so far. Matt Murdock is also very believable as Matt and Daredevil. Also the side characters in the show are the best in marvel Netflix such as Foggy, Karen and Vanessa. The Story is amazing without any spoilers the story Matt vs Fisk is very compelling as it spans throughout three seasons and the story is not afraid to go dark. Overall these seasons are some of the television I've seen and it deserves all the praise it gets. Except for a few nitpicks like rushing s of scenes this is a perfect to show.

• Jul 31, 2019

By far the best Marvel TV show to date, and it keeps up its quality throughout all three seasons. Some great fight scenes and drama as we see the origin stories of both Daredevil and Kingpin. Excellent work by the leads and supporting cast, as well as the crew all around.

• Jul 21, 2019

The most comic accurate show to ever be created, the casting is amazing Cox and Wilson Fisk is. Not only is it an amazing comic book show it is an amazing show in itself.

• Jul 21, 2019

It's is the perfect story, villain, cinematography, writing, and everything else. It is one of the best shows ever

• Jul 21, 2019

Daredevil is of the darker, more conflicted side of the Marvel universe and I will always be here for clever dialogue amongst a good cast with well-choreographed fight sequences (some amazing one shots during the season). Charlie Cox is excellent as Matt Murdock/Daredevil perfectly conveying the characters ethical dilemmas, drive, and charisma. Vincent D'Onofrio was born to play Wilson Fisk/Kingpin. He's at his creepy, raging, seething maniac best. I like that most of the Netflix Marvel entries are less camp and more gritty and cinematic, but this one takes it to another level by making it clear that the underbelly of the city is thriving in Hell's Kitchen because of the destruction left in the wake of "The Incident" or The Avenger's battle royale in the city. Conflict on every level. Bonus points for the moody and beautifully done animated theme sequence.

• Jul 16, 2019

A tragedy-like problem, that seems to be unsolvable is solved by a blind superhero, that does not kill. Daredevil shows us, that it is possible to portray Matt, without making a mistake. The intro is at first a bit boring, but after a few episodes you realize, that it changes our mood, with its look and music to the mood in the story. This genious mastermind that planned this show must have a vision into our minds, because he does right that, what we want.