Dark: Season 2 Reviews

• 4h ago

Hands down the best season on television this year.

Hands down the best season on television this year.

• 10h ago

one of the best stroies i have watched till now, the plot the twist will bend your brains out

• 10h ago

Quite simply the best TV show I've ever watched, both season 1 and 2 are phenomenal. Can't wait for the final season.

• 12h ago

It has potential to be the next Lost and It has a global appeal although it's dubbed from German , but it's refreshing to have it in English as it's a complex and complicated show and reading subtitles would be tough to get the story line. Season 2 has been amazing watch , ending again left us drawing for more ....

• 2d ago

"Stranger what-now? I don't know that show. I only know 'DARK' "

"Stranger what-now? I don't know that show. I only know 'DARK' "

Excellent groundbreaking and mindblowing series

Excellent groundbreaking and mindblowing series

• 2d ago

You need to see it to understand it, the plot is soo fresh and intriguing. Cannot miss this. Season 3 please !!

• 3d ago

This is the best scripted show Netflix has ever put out. Unlike "Stranger Things" which is all about fan service, sloppy writing, and horrendous, over-the-top acting, "Dark" uses nuance and a haunting pace to ground its world in the fantastical horrors which heighten it.

• 3d ago

La mejor serie de Netflix, guión, fotografía, soundtracks, personajes, trama, etc. Es muy adictiva

• 3d ago

Best show on netflix right now and super original storyline. Great character development. I learned so many German words watching this series, it's best to watch with english subtitles. Can't wait for Season 3!