Endeavour: Series 5 Reviews

• Aug 04, 2018

I CAN'T SEE yet the development of the 'morse' character played by the late John Thaw, but It is enjoyable nevertheless.

• Jul 28, 2018

Smart and engaging—having seen both the Inspector Morse and the Insoector Lewis series twice through, I can attest that the writers and actors have done a superb job of seamlessly connecting “Endeavor.” Well done!

• Jul 02, 2018

The BBC offers the best in police drama and Morse et al. is among the very best. although the plot lines were starting to thin in Endeavour Season 4, and Season 5 continues this trend into highly implausible situations, it is still Must See TV.

• Jul 02, 2018

Hello everybody! I don't know why so few reviews on this series, in my opinion, it is worth attention. Already have watched last season's using boxxy software , easy navigation service and for free. Not all the series impressed me, but there are very interesting ones, until the end you can not understand who is , who did it?

• Jun 29, 2018

Unlike American mysteries, I can't see the ending coming from a mile away.

Unlike American mysteries, I can't see the ending coming from a mile away.