House: Season 5 Reviews

• Apr 30, 2016

House: Season 5 get's 5 stars, because it has the best season finale I have ever seen. I'm not kidding. Season 5 is the best House series.

• Aug 20, 2014

Season 5 of House is largely a disappointment due to its writers unwillingness to change the shows worn formula. However, the performances are all top notch and it ends on another high note. Even it's the writers are as stubborn as the shows protagonist!

• May 08, 2014

Continuing on from season four's improvement over two and three, season five of House fosters overarching themes and story-lines in a way that makes the show less episodic and more serial. This season follows Thirteen's struggle to cope with her disease and her relationship with Foreman, Cuddy's awkward relationship with House, and Wilson coping with the loss of Amber. Up through episode nineteen, this season was average, but the last five episodes were so incredibly well written, that it forced me to up the rating half a star. The narrative of Kutner's death and House's vicodine addiction finally reaching critical mass is incredibly powerful and possibly the best story of the series.

• Jan 26, 2014

Hugh Laurie is riveting as House. It is an addictive, very well done medical drama

• Dec 16, 2013

House and his team take some serious turns in this season, you shouldn´t miss out on it.

• Dec 14, 2013

That Was The Best Season In My Opinion .... Amazing Story Telling ... This Season Comes as a Result For Establishing The Whole Drama in The Other 4 Previous Seasons . David Shore Is a Masterclass Writer .