iZombie: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 15, 2019

Terrific premise; fun and witty.

Terrific premise; fun and witty.

• Feb 27, 2019

Very enjoyable, brings a whole new twist to the zombie genre.

Very enjoyable, brings a whole new twist to the zombie genre.

• Dec 21, 2018

I just watched the 1st episode and I'm hooked.

I just watched the 1st episode and I'm hooked.

• Nov 26, 2018

awesome show season/show if you haven't seen it you should really check it out ; )

• May 18, 2018

Great show! The pick up is slow, but hanging in is worth the ride!

Great show! The pick up is slow, but hanging in is worth the ride!

• Apr 03, 2018

I NeVer Cared about romantic relationships in general. not in real life, not in fiction. this tv shov changed this drastically. besides i'm addicted to this show. I could watch this for 20 seasons.

• Feb 16, 2018

IZombie is hands down the best series I have seen yet, I need more

IZombie is hands down the best series I have seen yet, I need more

• Jan 20, 2018

Except for the few moments of every show where they are cooking brains, I love every second.

• Oct 22, 2017

I love the concept of the whole show and think it is really cool. One of my favorite shows. The writing is interesting and funny. The cast all give stupendous performances especially Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Robert Buckley, and Rahul Kohli. A+.

• Jul 15, 2017

It's really good, the whole story and the characters, you always want to find out what happened, not just in the police station but out of it too, they used this amazing idea to give life to that theme and it worked really well.