Living With Yourself: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 20, 2021

Incredibly suspenseful and often intense, yet also quite funny. Paul Rudd does does a fantastic job (along with his co-star, Paul Rudd), in this very interesting and intriguing concept; With a very strange, but also hopeful ending.

• Jan 10, 2021

Super funny with a philosophical concept at the heart of the plot, I highly recommend it.

• Oct 13, 2020

I give Paul Rudd the ultimate compliment. No matter what I see him in, I totally believe he is who he is portraying. Now when you add the fact that he is playing two characters, and you still believe it, well that is pretty amazing. The story is clever, and it is funny and I am halfway through the season and have no idea where they are going to take the story next. The supporting cast is also good and very funny. I hadn't heard of this show so it was a nice find. I hope it gets a second season.

• Oct 10, 2020

Good series, interesting premise. I'd like another season.

Good series, interesting premise. I'd like another season.

• Sep 11, 2020

good concept but feminists have been allowed to take it over. The women are awful they treat the men really badly. The golden line has to be that the wife suggests he might have brain Cancer. And her friend replies let's hope it's inoperable. Just hilarious. That thread of hate for men through the whole thing destroys it.

• Jul 07, 2020

Paul Rudd's remarkable existence and performance cannot save this from being too cringe to watch

• Jun 14, 2020

Living with Yourself - C+ (Flawed but Worthy) I reckon reviews are kind just because of goodwill of Paul Rudd. I was on my phone the whole time as I was bored there is not a single interesting character. A show with fictitious element only works if the reaction and setup is realistic but here its drama, comedy or dramedy doesn't make any sense because its not funny at all. Written poorly and only stand out is Paul Rudd but he has been acting for 20 years no surprise he is good. It has to be one of the worst thing he did in recent times. Netflix sure has lot of money to get big names do terrible movies and shows for them. They give them story line, and before they question anything. They pass the million dollar check, and actors are like well we will do it. However, only good thing is atleast they are trying new content not like Disney just remaking old hits or sequels. Pity today's writers are disappointing not much creativity just feeding their families i suppose.

• May 30, 2020

The pacing and rhythm of this show is like having a senior read you an Excel sheet!! I thought there's no way a show with Paul Rudd can be boring but this show proved me wrong!! the colors are dull, the camera placement is unimaginative and the speed at which this show moves is like a snail!! And.... There is absolutely no Comedy!!! is like a bad drama! Even though the episodes are only 20 min.s long... don't waste your time

• May 10, 2020

Great cast putting on some amazing performances. Generally good but felt a little jumbled overall, with odd genre/tonal jumping throughout the episodes. Some stuff felt like a teaser for later seasons which is odd in an original, first season of a show. Also the ending didn't sit all too well with me, leaving a slight sour note on an otherwise pretty enjoyable, easy to watch show.

• Apr 11, 2020

Clever non-linear storytelling and really creative direction. I totally binged this.