Nancy Drew: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

Spoiler Alert!!! I liked the show but writer should have thought of these points. 1. Lucy was pregnant and she was able to hide her baby bump from everyone in town even from her mom and friend and her counsoller. Seriously? How come? 2. Ryan Hudson and Nancy and her friends looks like the same age? Characterisation is not even close to perfection remotely. 3. If Lucy last wish was to hide the fact that Nancy was her child, and also it was a suicide, what's the point of haunting her? 4. As an audience I didn't liked the attitude of Nancy towards Carson after knowing the truth of her biological parents. But it could be a matter of perception.

• Jun 27, 2020

SPOILERS::::::::: This series offends me. It's simplistic and Nancy doesn't do any detecting. A ghost appears, 'ohh, the broken screen is a map.' 'Oh, lighting up a picture of the dead girl burning a tongue capsule must mean she wants me to dig up the time capsule.' The super gorgeous millionaire I met last night makes money off of construction, maybe he'll let me borrow a digger, go on to school property and dig up a time capsule 60 years early. Nancy doesn't do anything. She's just...there.

• Jun 04, 2020

Esta adaptación en serie de televisión, es un montón de estereotipos de series juveniles con un título atractivo para llamar la atención, el principal problema son las actuaciones flojas, las cuales hay momentos en lo que parece que los actores están leyendo el guión mientras graban, sin embargo su ambiente de misterio y algunos momentos de suspenso resultan satisfactorios.

• Jun 02, 2020

Like the books (which loosely served as a premise for this series), it's choppy. Some good character development among the Drew Crew, but Nancy's character is fingernails-on-a-blackboard irritating. Nancy of the books was kind; the TV Nancy is simply a spoiled brat and an untrustworthy friend. As for the story, the addition of horror elements was a good twist. But the main mystery of Season 1 was too drawn out, with almost every episode focusing on a new potential culprit. Doubtful that I'll watch Season 2.

• Apr 30, 2020

Supranaturalul e cam tamp dar are momente

Supranaturalul e cam tamp dar are momente

• Apr 09, 2020

The series is amazing.

The series is amazing.

• Mar 18, 2020

I thought the show was great!! Lots of plot twist you didn't see coming!

I thought the show was great!! Lots of plot twist you didn't see coming!

• Mar 16, 2020

There is a lot more to Ryan and I think there should be a reunion between Nancy and Ryan himself and because of the guilt of losing Lucy and and his little girl and maybe it's because of Everett Hudson himself and how he didn't want anyone to know and wanted to keep it a secret from Ryan because he wanted nothing to do with the Drew family and wanting Carson to suffer for it so maybe why Carson felt guilty and said enough because he wanted Nancy and wanted to love her but maybe Drew Carson and Catherine were trying to do or or wanting to say something that he was feeling something like helping Lucy with raising her newborn baby girl and Lucy was afraid of losing her and wanted to keep her butt I guess there's nothing to do with the fact that Everett already knew that he was was going to be a grandfather to Nancy Drew and knowing that Carson adopted her all along with his wife and they didn't know what they were getting into and knowing that at first. but now what should happen with Nancy and Ryan should get to know each other and by dealing with the fact that they are related and they should somehow deal with it even when it comes to Lucy's death she does need to move on but how can she do that and I think that she kept I'm thinking that nobody she was loved but maybe Lucy thought that nobody wanted her or didn't want nothing to do with her but why would she think that although she did have a pretty good life she did have a boyfriend and having a baby and knowing Ryan Ryan would would do whatever it took to be there for her it was she needed help then why didn't she call him maybe well she did but what would happen if somebody didn't want her around and I'm guessing that it had to be well Ryan's father Everett who wanted to get rid of Lucy and her baby and if he does that then that means that he is going against his own family and if he doesn't have the more hate than the more I hate you there is more hate anyone that is a Hudson why would anyone after all what I think is that Nancy is still a bit clueless to what is going on in her life by understanding the life that Nancy is living then why didn't Ryan just come clean and tell Nancy herself that she is his kid and didn't bother of telling her anything about being his daughter and didn't get the chance to tell her because he was afraid of what what would have happened if his father ever found out I think this whole thing is about well maybe you should consider the facts that everything should be about celebrating the differences and not and keeping them by pushing them to the side so what I think is that they should be working together instead of of working together instead they are making it fade so why don't they just do something and well what I think should happen is that it needs to come out and if it doesn't then they are just bottling things up and that never so les solves anything or working things out and that's what Nancy and Ryan should be doing after all they are father and daughter if it wasn't for Lucy maybe well maybe that's why Lucy is still alive because she is haunting her own little girl and wants to protect her because she loves her so much and dealing with all of that pain and wanting to kill herself and she actually did it but when she did maybe she was having a hard time fitting in or wanting to blend in or wanting to be a part of something that she'd was afraid of Telling or maybe she was trying to tell Ryan and wanting the urge to tell him but whenever she did ever ett kept getting and kept getting in the way and wanted nothing to do with Lucy or his own granddaughter but why would he go through all of that trouble just to get what he wanted it seems like he doesn't care about why I'm at all so what bother was Everett because what I think is that he deserves to be in prison because of what he's done to the people on that ship then to his own family then to his own son who ended up having his own child and wanting to be with Lucy how was that a bad thing of wanting to be in love and it was a kind of love that was so secretive and romantic and if anyone deserves to have something like that I think it should be Nancy because she is the daughter of ry an Ryan and Lucy and they should have find a way to let Nancy tell Ryan that she is Ryan Ryan's little girl and he needs to know that I think that's what should happen is that it should be a reunion for both the father and the doctor told the daughter because after all. if it wasn't for Lucy Nancy wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Lucy herself giving her to Catherine and to her husband Carson then none of this would have never happened then we wouldn't have the story but now since it's out they should do another relation where it shows revealation that shows that Lucy wanted to be with Ryan and was afraid of gettimg taken away and maybe she was afraid that ever it would have taken Nancy away from her so maybe that's why she did it in the first place to make sure that Nancy would be safe and maybe that's why she gave Nancy to Carson and to Catherine Drew because he she loved her so much that she wasn't willing to give her a life of her own and now she did and now look what she is and I think that's amazing because what I think is that it's reminding all of us that love is more to everyone and we we'll never know that if it doesn't happen and if it doesn't then where do you think we would end up and you will never know what might happen next

• Feb 29, 2020

This is quite new, I mean the famous Nancy Drew is given a supernatural point of background and the story of Lucy Sable is quite interesting to watch.Can wait to know who killed Lucy. The cast is doing a spectacular performance specially Bess and Nancy.

• Feb 26, 2020

I loved the Nancy Drew series as a kid, and was excited about a show based on the books, but the supernatural aspect of this show just seems forced.