NCIS: Season 7 Reviews

• Dec 30, 2017

Season 7 does not disappoint as the chemistry of the main cast and the strong writing continue to propel the show towards new heights, and new guest stars such as Robert Wagner and Diane Neal, along with recurring stars Muse Watson, Joe Spano, and Ralph Waite, make each episode a entertaining thrill ride.

• Dec 01, 2016

I have always been a fan of crime fighting television series from Law and Order to The Librarian, fiction or non-fiction it doesn’t matter to me. There is something about watching crimes being solved and justice being served that gives me a good feeling inside. The cast of the show has changed slightly over the years, adding and removing characters. The greatest group I believe ever worked together was that of Tony DiNozzo, Tim McGee, Ziva David and the great Leroy Jethro Gibbs. They each have their own set of skills and they all play their own role in the team. They are a group of people that are all very different but if you watch the show throughout the years, you’ll find that without one, the team doesn’t function as well. I really like that the producer chose the actors and put them in the places they are in because if you moved on person to a different role, the how would not be the same.