NCIS: Hawai'i: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 10, 2021

The writing on this show is so incredibly lazy and empty. There is no way a legit critic can rate this as anything but complete garbage and maintain any sense of credibility.

• Nov 10, 2021

Good combinations of NCIS plots, character development, and 'local' culture. The rest of the franchise could (and should) take some pointers from this spin off.

• Nov 09, 2021

Just not watchable and I have stopped. Wanted to like it but it is so poorly written. Characters are not believable, dialogue is silly and the storyline is a complete farce. Can't do it.

• Nov 09, 2021

Our family loves the NCIS shows, however, this new show doesn't provide the same quality entertainment experience. They should give this show a different name not to takeaway from the NCIS popular legacy.

• Oct 26, 2021

I'm sure they were aiming for representation in this new series, but Hawaii is majority asian in population, & that's not coming across. & the asian actors they use for straight up Japanese citizens look only half-asian. I feel like they need to take a classic Star Trek approach to getting us to warm up to the characters by dedicating half the episode or every other episode to getting to know the crew, focus on their flaws, non-career goals, & hobbies.

• Oct 22, 2021

Never should have cancelled NCIS NO for this one season bomb show. Not buying into the Disney WOKE cast at all.

• Oct 17, 2021

Worst NCIS ever… I've a bit of all the NCIS shows. All pretty formulaic, but decent time passers. New Orleans was probably the best with LaSalle and Percy. However, this is the worst, even with being set in Hawaii. It's a terrible show. Bad acting, terrible dialog and unbelievable actions by law enforcement officers. The whole premise of cops meeting each other for the first time and reading off the other person's medals and accomplishments is so old and tired, just like this series…

• Oct 14, 2021

Horrible. Great idea. Poorly executed. Not one character even looks or acts remotely local. Worst acting by any character even subs. Who talks, or even portrays (acts) like that in Hawaii??? It's like a preschool play. Worst NCIS ever!!! Need to kill each character off with ridiculous story lines, then get actors from previous Hawaii 5.0 to transfer to NCIS Pearl Harbor... because 5.0 unit ended and they went legit to Federal law enforcement because HPD is a joke. Lastly, is it me or is this recorded on VHS as I watch HD on my 4K?????

• Oct 13, 2021

This is lame. The lead is not believable. No real back stories or any other reason to like the characters. The tech guy, Jason Antoon, is the only one that has any personality. Alex Tarrant isn't too bad either, as he at least has a connection to the island, with his father's story. I expected better from the NCIS franchise.

• Oct 12, 2021

This is so bad, acting and story line. Having a female lead doesn't make it a good show. Her actions are so far out there it's beyond belief & Ernie has failed big time trying to imitate Beale! Hoping this doesn't bring down NCIS and NCIS L.A. A real flop for CBS