Schitt's Creek: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 04, 2019

Season two of Schitt's Creek picks up right where the previous season left off! Still as funny as ever, and continuously bringing new plotlines and excellent jokes to the table.

• Mar 03, 2019

and it just gets better. the strange character arc is so fun to watch. little by little the grow together while keeping arms apart

• Jan 15, 2019

Even better than the first season.

Even better than the first season.

• Oct 27, 2018

HILARIOUS, smart, witty, one of the best comedies I’ve ever watched! ??????????

HILARIOUS, smart, witty, one of the best comedies I’ve ever watched! ??????????

• Jun 19, 2018

CATHERINE O'HARA IS SO OVER THE TOP IN THIS SHOW. I LOVE HOW INEPT THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS AT HANDLING THEIR OWN BUSINESS AFTER BEING SO SPOILED FOR SO LONG. AT THE SAME TIME, IT IS GREAT TO SEE THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AS THE SEASONS PROGRESS, AS THEY START TO SHED THEIR CRAPPY PERSONAS AS THE SMALL TOWN LIFE STARTS TO BRING THEM IN AGAINST THEIR WILL.

• Jan 02, 2018

funny. I've watched 3 times. start with season 1

funny. I've watched 3 times. start with season 1

• Oct 14, 2017

Laugh out loud humor...that just gets better with each episode.

Laugh out loud humor...that just gets better with each episode.

• Mar 21, 2017

It just keeps getting better!

It just keeps getting better!

• Mar 20, 2017