Schitt's Creek: Season 6 Reviews

• 4d ago

From characters to story line, I have nothing negative to say about the show. My only criticism is that they decided to end it after this season. Love and can't wait to see how the Roses go out...

• 4d ago

I love this show so much! The Rose family are pure gold

I love this show so much! The Rose family are pure gold

• 6d ago

There's nothing negative to say! So good.

There's nothing negative to say! So good.

• 6d ago

I cannot get enough of this show!

I cannot get enough of this show!

• Jan 18, 2020

Off to an amazing start! So sad this is the last season. Written and acted to be a classic.

• Jan 15, 2020

Freaking hilarious. Im in love with David

Freaking hilarious. Im in love with David

• Jan 14, 2020

Love the dry humor and the characters are interesting. The show is ridiculous fun.

• Jan 14, 2020

I like where where the family's storyline is going. At first I was watching for dumb humor but have really enjoyed this last season where things are becoming more meaningful.

• Jan 07, 2020

Best show in a while!

Best show in a while!

• Jan 07, 2020

I love this series! If you want a good laugh and a good time, you need to watch this show!