Schitt's Creek: Season 6 Reviews

• Jan 24, 2021

Seriously one of the best things on tv.

Seriously one of the best things on tv.

• Jan 14, 2021

Pure genius, right up there with Curb Your Enthusiasm and Friends.

Pure genius, right up there with Curb Your Enthusiasm and Friends.

• Jan 09, 2021

I'm taking on a whirlwind of emotions, from how beautifully each of the four main characters were developed as the seasons progressed. I look forward to watching more of your work. Each actor/actress did extraordinarily superb in their respective roles. They complimented each other so exquisitely.. Six seasons went by so incredibly fast..An excellent watch, and an even better re-watch.

• Jan 08, 2021

Season 6 was way overrated. I loved this show but it climaxed in season 5 and this season was just a fan service way of ending things.

• Jan 02, 2021

A perfect conclusion to a stellar series.

A perfect conclusion to a stellar series.

• Jan 01, 2021

amzing ending to an amazing show.

amzing ending to an amazing show.

• Dec 29, 2020

As good as comedic television can get. Grows a heart too.

As good as comedic television can get. Grows a heart too.

• Dec 23, 2020

Hilarious. Moira is one of the best sitcom characters in recent years!

Hilarious. Moira is one of the best sitcom characters in recent years!

• Dec 06, 2020

It's pure comedy gold with a big throbbing heart that will have you laughing and crying (often at the same time). It's a show that feels oddly important because it showcases love and tolerance without ever getting preachy. Also: Moira Rose is a legendary character!

• Dec 05, 2020

A perfect end to a perfect show, not too greedy on the writer's part to wring every last drop out of it, just enough cream left in its fabric to create your own story out of it in your mind.