SIX: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 28, 2018

One of the best series i ever saw , amazing story , and fantastic prespective at each soldier normal life , and never boring or blend characters .

• Feb 03, 2018

A lot of very good characters overcome the typical worn plot lines.

A lot of very good characters overcome the typical worn plot lines.

• Nov 10, 2017

good action packed series

good action packed series

• Oct 09, 2017

First two episodes borderline but the third takes a big nosedive. Not worth starting.

• Jun 15, 2017

Great combination of suspense and action.

Great combination of suspense and action.

• Mar 19, 2017

Friendship, Family, Emotional, Badass, Adventure" I wish it came on every week"

Friendship, Family, Emotional, Badass, Adventure" I wish it came on every week"

• Mar 14, 2017

I would watch Walton Goggins read the phonebook. There's your concept pitch. Walton Goggins, reading the phonebook. That would be watchable, and this is better than that, so watch it. Does echo the Shawn Ryan/David Mamet series The Unit a little. That's not a bad thing.

• Mar 13, 2017

This is actually Surprisingly good...Like really good

This is actually Surprisingly good...Like really good

• Mar 09, 2017

Following the Season 1 finale - this is certainly a fascinating and breathtaking series. Solid performances and diverse characters slowly drew me in and kept me in. The series itself is mixed patriotic/liberal, seems to be an attempt to court as broad market as possible, but works well for the plot. The finale cliff hangers guarantee a strong showing for season 2.

• Mar 08, 2017

Love this show! Walton Goggins is great in this role.

Love this show! Walton Goggins is great in this role.